The Man Who Despises America

anyone else notice that the ONLY two posters on this board running around this morning accusing others of racism for absolutely no reason are "topspin" and "evince"

further evidence of my theory that they have hooked up....all morning it is nothing but....you're racist because you said something about obama....you're racist because you post of a picture of a supreme court justice....

:rofl:

I listened to rev wright, the whole speach.

It was not racist.

The majority of Americans believe in free choice, your little team went ballistic over Obama from the begining. It was the color of his skin and everyone who saw your and your cohorts reactions to Katrina knows it for fact.

Fuck you very much southernassman

The strange thing is that he is not from the south, so the question is was he always like that or did moving to the south change him?

fer suaa it has gots to be the colure of the mans skins why he is despsied..

it damn well couldn't be that he is a radical American hater who wants to "fundamentally change Amercia" in his warped "visions...and has appointed some of the most radical commie worshipping people as his advisors...oh no, it just couldn't be that, it's the pigment of his skin.:rolleyes:

awww man ain't nothing I can do to please the zippity do da zippey..I'm sorry I do try like hell...:cof1:
Latest Reputation Received
The Man Who Despises... 11-11-2009 12:49 PM ZappasGuitar Another steaming pile of meadow muffins from mini-meme. You gonna quote this one too?? Please?

it damn well couldn't be that he is a radical American hater who wants to "fundamentally change Amercia" in his warped "visions...and has appointed some of the most radical commie worshipping people as his advisors...oh no, it just couldn't be that, it's the pigment of his skin.:rolleyes:

When they can't defend this president for what he does, they call us racists. BS!!

Good post meme. Unfortunately , it is very true.

The whole article is a strawman. Writer sets up his opinion that Obama hates America and then illustrates his opinion by cherrypicking a series of items that supposedly "prove" it.

And you all fell for it! What a bunch of gullible lackeys. :rolleyes:

An America hater might possibly be a prez who sacrificed approximately 4400 American lives to his illegal, immoral war.

The whole article is a strawman. Writer sets up his opinion that Obama hates America and then illustrates his opinion by cherrypicking a series of items that supposedly "prove" it.

And you all fell for it! What a bunch of gullible lackeys. :rolleyes:

I disagree. Obama puts this country down every chance he gets.

awww man ain't nothing I can do to please the zippity do da zippey..I'm sorry I do try like hell...:cof1:
Latest Reputation Received

Sure there is.

You could TELL THE TRUTH for a change.

All you have to do is tell the truth and the neg reps stop...it's that simple.

Back