The Man Who Despises America

Why would any man - any man (or woman) - spend half a lifetime or more building a reputation with a majority of citizens, then spend millions of dollars risking ruin of life and career, if he despises the country he is working for. Where do you come from? Littleville, America? Do you despise that place? Do you despise your state? Do you despise your country? If you really did despise Littleville would you really sacrifice yourself for it? Would you continue to live there despising it as you do?
How can any sane human being say that President Obama despises America? How can they say Ex President bush despised America, or Clinton or Reagan, or anyone all the way back.
Unless, of course, that person is flame-baiting.

lol, flame baiting..

where the hell were you for the eight years of the Bush administration and all they the things that were and still are being said about him..

lol, flame baiting..

where the hell were you for the eight years of the Bush administration and all they the things that were and still are being said about him..

Never did I suggest that bush despised America. I said he was a fool. I said he was unfit to be president of your country. I said the world would be better off without him, but I never said he despised America. He loved America and Americans. They made him rich.
Because he is no longer in office doesnt let him off the hook. There are many who still say he and his band of crooks should be brought to justice.
However in his defence he was almost totally illiterate, had the mental age of a baby Orang Utan and made a habit of falling off bikes.

Never did I suggest that bush despised America. I said he was a fool. I said he was unfit to be president of your country. I said the world would be better off without him, but I never said he despised America. He loved America and Americans. They made him rich.
Because he is no longer in office doesnt let him off the hook. There are many who still say he and his band of crooks should be brought to justice.
However in his defence he was almost totally illiterate, had the mental age of a baby Orang Utan and made a habit of falling off bikes.

oh well, that makes it different..:rolleyes:
the Hugo Obama wants to "fundamentally change our country" into his warped commie visions...so tell me that is a person who loves America..

Last edited:
oh well, that makes it different..:rolleyes:
the Hugo Obama wants to "fundamentally change our country" into his warped commie visions...so tell me that is a person who loves America..

I see no evidence that Obama is a communist. Please enlighten me.

Back