The McCain Straddle

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25926448/

"He went a step farther Sunday on ABC's "This Week," in response to a question about payroll tax increases.

"There is nothing that's off the table. I have my positions, and I'll articulate them. But nothing's off the table," McCain said. "I don't want tax increases. But that doesn't mean that anything is off the table."

--------------------------------------------

Republican John McCain gave the simplest of answers when asked if he would raise taxes as president.

"No,"

LOL. Well, which is it pops? Are taxes off the table or not? And if they aren't on the table, what else are you talking about? Cutting benefits? Raising the age even more?

He never really commits to anything in his speeches and they aren't even that good, he flip flops on everything he should be an expert in by now, and I really don't know where he stands. One minute its this the next minute its that.

John McCain is not fit to be president.

Has anyone else seen those idiotic ads that are being run for McCain, trying to make Obama's nickname "Both ways Barack" because he wants it "both ways" on every issue?

Kind of ironic. I agree that he isn't fit to be President.

I thought this was a new dance the kids were doing on American Bandstand (bandstand).

The McCain Straddle sounds pretty freaky if you ask me.

It goes a little something like this.....

Give me a beat!

straddle.JPG

Has anyone else seen those idiotic ads that are being run for McCain, trying to make Obama's nickname "Both ways Barack" because he wants it "both ways" on every issue?

Kind of ironic. I agree that he isn't fit to be President.

I'd go with hypocritical over ironic.

I think in order to rebound from this he needs to wear a suit made of an American flag standing on a podium that says, "I was a POW"

I think in order to rebound from this he needs to wear a suit made of an American flag standing on a podium that says, "I was a POW"

If he did that, and then responded to every question by only saying "the surge," he'd run away with this thing...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25926448/

"He went a step farther Sunday on ABC's "This Week," in response to a question about payroll tax increases.

"There is nothing that's off the table. I have my positions, and I'll articulate them. But nothing's off the table," McCain said. "I don't want tax increases. But that doesn't mean that anything is off the table."

--------------------------------------------

Republican John McCain gave the simplest of answers when asked if he would raise taxes as president.

"No,"

LOL. Well, which is it pops? Are taxes off the table or not? And if they aren't on the table, what else are you talking about? Cutting benefits? Raising the age even more?

He never really commits to anything in his speeches and they aren't even that good, he flip flops on everything he should be an expert in by now, and I really don't know where he stands. One minute its this the next minute its that.

John McCain is not fit to be president.

McCain is an idiot. This was his issue and he just gives it away. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

He's used all the right rhetoric on taxes until this.

Well, now that the only issue he could have claimed somewhat of a victory over is done, are you going to vote for him? I mean, clearly you can't trust the man as far as you can throw him.

Maybe you should write in Ron Paul.

Well, now that the only issue he could have claimed somewhat of a victory over is done, are you going to vote for him? I mean, clearly you can't trust the man as far as you can throw him.

Maybe you should write in Ron Paul.

When would I say I can trust any politician?

McCain is an idiot. This was his issue and he just gives it away. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Not to mention Bush signed that housing bill, what a f*cking idiot. He'll probably bi*h out and sign a second round of stimulus checks the Democrats are proposing. Would be a very fitting way for him to go out.

When would I say I can trust any politician?

I'm just confirming that you clearly can't trust McCain. If you don't trust any politicians than this just fits nicely into your theory. But, now that McCain has exposed himself for the tax raising commie he really is, are you going to vote for him?

I'm just confirming that you clearly can't trust McCain. If you don't trust any politicians than this just fits nicely into your theory. But, now that McCain has exposed himself for the tax raising commie he really is, are you going to vote for him?

I live in California, I can write in my mom if I want to. Not going to matter.

Back