The Media makes me sick when it comes to Tiger Woods

Tiger won the forth part of the the Fed Ex Cup.
The Media especially ESPN have been talking up Tiger.But haven't said a word about Justin Rose.
Who won the Fed.Ex Cup,and the 10 million dollar prize!?
I hear you but does Justin Rose sell hundreds of millions of dollars in Nike products?

It's not me. It's the media. They're the ones that ignore a black doing something when proof exists while trying to destroy the career of a white for which no proof is shown.

:cruisewhat:

dude, do you really think it was newsworthy that a golf player didn't have his personal life splayed across national tv for weeks? he's a fucking golf player, not a supreme court nominee. And understand, i'm saying this with the same disgust you had about the whole kavanaugh issue. IMO, the concern should have been his 4th Amendment issues, not his personal issues, even though they were lies.

:cruisewhat:

dude, do you really think it was newsworthy that a golf player didn't have his personal life splayed across national tv for weeks? he's a fucking golf player, not a supreme court nominee. And understand, i'm saying this with the same disgust you had about the whole kavanaugh issue. IMO, the concern should have been his 4th Amendment issues, not his personal issues, even though they were lies.

What difference does it make what the person does?

I do see you missed the entire point of the statement. Try reading it again and see if you can get it.

What difference does it make what the person does?

I do see you missed the entire point of the statement. Try reading it again and see if you can get it.

if your point was to make it clear that you're a racist, that point was made long ago. if you were trying to make another point, try to make it clearer. otherwise you sound like you're just envious of the success of a black man who's good at the game of golf.

if your point was to make it clear that you're a racist, that point was made long ago. if you were trying to make another point, try to make it clearer. otherwise you sound like you're just envious of the success of a black man who's good at the game of golf.

Don't blame the messenger because you, the receiver, can't think above a simple minded level. That's a typical leftists way of doing things. Blame someone else when it's your fault.

I do see you still didn't get the point. If you think it was about race, you're an idiot.

Don't blame the messenger because you, the receiver, can't think above a simple minded level. That's a typical leftists way of doing things. Blame someone else when it's your fault.

I do see you still didn't get the point. If you think it was about race, you're an idiot.

if your point wasn't about race, you wouldn't have SPECIFICALLY pointed out that one was white and one was black..........so maybe you should try reconsidering your idiocy.

marinespoint.jpg

Okay, okay.

This post I agree with completely, Smarter.

Not only has Tiger been a success at the game...he has been one of the best things to happen to golf in this television viewership age. And the other players and television networks KNOW it.

if your point wasn't about race, you wouldn't have SPECIFICALLY pointed out that one was white and one was black..........so maybe you should try reconsidering your idiocy.

View attachment 8103

You missed the point, AGAIN, idiot.

You keep claiming you're smarter than the rest of us yet show nothing to back it up. When you make a claim that you are then use yourself as a source without anything else to back it up, your claim is less credible than those made against Brett Kavanaugh and you admitted they were lies.

Stop blaming others for your stupidity, leftist.

You missed the point, AGAIN, idiot.

You keep claiming you're smarter than the rest of us yet show nothing to back it up. When you make a claim that you are then use yourself as a source without anything else to back it up, your claim is less credible than those made against Brett Kavanaugh and you admitted they were lies.

Stop blaming others for your stupidity, leftist.

did you, or did you NOT, specify between BLACK AND WHITE????????

you did, and that's all that need be said.

did you, or did you NOT, specify between BLACK AND WHITE????????

you did, and that's all that need be said.

That's the only excuse you need to blame someone else when you're too stupid to get the point being made. Typical retarded leftists that missed the point. You're the one focusing on race, racist.

That's the only excuse you need to blame someone else when you're too stupid to get the point being made. Typical retarded leftists that missed the point. You're the one focusing on race, racist.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, does it suck for you that badly to have your head beaten about by solid logic all the time????

You've shown no logic. You acted just like the typical leftst. You must be proud of being one of them.

ROFL, i find it hilarious that you think i'm a typical leftist, except for the times you find yourself in agreement with me. A very obvious display of your limited two dimensional intellect.

ROFL, i find it hilarious that you think i'm a typical leftist, except for the times you find yourself in agreement with me. A very obvious display of your limited two dimensional intellect.

You're the one that keeps missing the point while claiming you're smarter than the rest of us.

You do things like leftists. Miss the point and blame it on the sender because you're too stupid to get it. You automatically, without question, play the race card. Perhaps that's because you miss the point. Most likely it's because you're the racist since that's the first thing that came to mind.

Back