The Media makes me sick when it comes to Tiger Woods

You're the one that keeps missing the point while claiming you're smarter than the rest of us.

You do things like leftists. Miss the point and blame it on the sender because you're too stupid to get it. You automatically, without question, play the race card. Perhaps that's because you miss the point. Most likely it's because you're the racist since that's the first thing that came to mind.

whoa, slow down missy. you're gonna get very dizzy with that much spinning.

You're the one that automatically played the race card and blamed someone else when you didn't get a point being made. Leftist tendencies all day long.

post #21
It's not me. It's the media. They're the ones that ignore a black doing something when proof exists while trying to destroy the career of a white for which no proof is shown.

I replied with quote on post #26
dude, do you really think it was newsworthy that a golf player didn't have his personal life splayed across national tv for weeks? he's a fucking golf player, not a supreme court nominee. And understand, i'm saying this with the same disgust you had about the whole kavanaugh issue. IMO, the concern should have been his 4th Amendment issues, not his personal issues, even though they were lies.

so you've now been shown to either be a liar or just plain stupid.

... and he's Banging the shit out of White Women and diluting the Superior Race with Kids ... Bonus Points :cool:

White trash when they've been with a black BOY.

Do you know what you call a white trash female that lowers herself to be with a black boy? A future single mother with a bastard baby.

Back