The more I see the more I believe!

The obama cult is more and more reminding me of the Socislist jones cult of the 70s.

I won't be drinking from obamas cup!

But Mommy and daddy have one upstairs you can watch.
Fool, as I told you previously, my mother is dead.
My father and I have had no contact for 20 + years.

You, as an obamacult member cannot help but attack my poor dead mothers memory.
True evil.

How could I possibly watch fox.
Fox is a tv station.
I don't watch/own a tv.

Try a new line of attack obamacult member!

Who needs a TV...you can watch FAUX NEWS right on the same computer you use to spam threads here.

Oh, Jeebus, The Left Behind series, fear mongering fiction...

Oh I know it's fiction, never said it wasn't, but the parallels between Carpathia, and Obama, are striking. Even if you aren't a Christian, you would see the parallels between the two.

Balderdash

Then don't read it! Carpathia, came out of nowhere politically, Obama same, preached peace, Obama same, mesmerized people with his appearance, and flair for speech, Obama same! was the end of the world as we know it Obama the Same.

Then don't read it! Carpathia, came out of nowhere politically, Obama same, preached peace, Obama same, mesmerized people with his appearance, and flair for speech, Obama same! was the end of the world as we know it Obama the Same.

Is Carpathia in this movie?

If so, I'll give it a watch.

That description fits a lot of our politicians, it fits other leaders a well, Obama isn't Muslim and he doesnt have a secret plot to rule the world in cahoots with Satan.

The Left Behind series is one of those examples of Christians delighting in the gruesome deaths of all non-believers. There is a lot of anti Jewish and Catholic sentiments in those books. Hate and fear mongering. Poorly written as well.

I have already read the series, well, a lot of it, after awhile the writing and character development was so poor, I quit, plus a lot of incorrect interpretation of Scripture and biogtry.

I watched the movie. Carpathia killed the moneyed men, took power AND got the girl. WOW!! This seems more like a recruitment video made by the Devil than it does a religious movie. :D

That description fits a lot of our politicians, it fits other leaders a well, Obama isn't Muslim and he doesnt have a secret plot to rule the world in cahoots with Satan.

The Left Behind series is one of those examples of Christians delighting in the gruesome deaths of all non-believers. There is a lot of anti Jewish and Catholic sentiments in those books. Hate and fear mongering. Poorly written as well.

You are wrong, great writing, yes I do believe Obama is in league with Satan, he is to stupid to realize it of course. The Catholic Church is sending many people to hell based on the works based theology, I have nothing against jews they just do not realize who Jesus was.

Back