The more I see the more I believe!

You are wrong, great writing, yes I do believe Obama is in league with Satan, he is to stupid to realize it of course. The Catholic Church is sending many people to hell based on the works based theology, I have nothing against jews they just do not realize who Jesus was.

They were written for grade school reading levels and they repeated a lot of what happened in previous books, same speeches! The 12+ books could have been reduced to 6 or less.

You are wrong, great writing, yes I do believe Obama is in league with Satan, he is to stupid to realize it of course. The Catholic Church is sending many people to hell based on the works based theology, I have nothing against jews they just do not realize who Jesus was.

Good works are sending people to hell? Good grief...

I did it! The marathon is over. The 3rd part had the best action but the second part was....well, the "costumes", I guess one could say, were better. In the words of Conway Twitty

In league with Satan? I can't wait to see how you defend that position.

tumblr_m9uyl3Y87J1ryszgco1_500.gif

Good works are sending people to hell? Good grief...

Good works are just that good works, they have nothing to do with a relationship with Christ, other than being evidence of of that relationship, they do nothing to save anyone. I also have a problem with the confessional, we are to confess our sins to God, Jesus being the mediator 1 Timothy 2:5 also forgiveness cannot come from they saying of 7 Hail Mary's and Three Our Fathers. Having said that, I know of many Catholics going to Heaven, based on their acceptance of Jesus being the propitiation for our sins.

They were written for grade school reading levels and they repeated a lot of what happened in previous books, same speeches! The 12+ books could have been reduced to 6 or less.

But then at least you can understand them, yes some rehashing goes on, but it serves a purpose, because the books were written over a span of time.

A couple of yrs ago Jesus did come back to begin the Rapture, he looked at modern day christians, then left without saying a word.

Liar you have to use a computer of some type to post on here.
Whatever you use must qualify as a computer with a CPU, Memory and Input/output.

It's things like that along with his general over-the-topness that make me think this guy is a liberal trolling a conservative. But people say no he's real. All I can say is, Wow.

Back