The most important numbers in the universe

As a guy, I have 214 committed to memory, because I would never hear the end of it if I forget valentine's day

They can get touchy that way.

Once had a beagle that got to her candy and ate just about all of it.
That didn't do his movements any good. [I look at his urn with love every day.] At least the Gestapo still had the flowers.

Yeah!!! Why is that us guys can remember facts and numbers and never remember the anniversaries and birthdays of our wives, gfs and mothers?

Those numbers are the MOST important numbers in the universe to remember to keep you alive.

Yeah!!! Why is that us guys can remember facts and numbers and never remember the anniversaries and birthdays of our wives, gfs and mothers?

Those numbers are the MOST important numbers in the universe to remember to keep you alive.

I always consider my anniversary date at least as important as Planck's constant. :laugh:

Sidebar: I cannot believe I left out Avragado's number from the first post.

It's the width needed to fit 2 horses.

I think I might have heard of something like that. But I wonder if it's a Mason thing today. Our Founding Fathers were Freemasons. You can see the designs everywhere in Washington, D.C. The numbers were very, very important to them.

Like for example 32 or 33rd degree.

I think I might have heard of something like that. But I wonder if it's a Mason thing today. Our Founding Fathers were Freemasons. You can see the designs everywhere in Washington, D.C. The numbers were very, very important to them.

Like for example 32 or 33rd degree.
Sacred geometry is a fascinating use of numbers but it's Sunday so this is the best I can do.

A552-Instances-of-Sacred-Geometry-in-Famous-Buildings-around-the-World-2.jpg

6.67430 x 10 exponent negative 11 (SI units)

6.62607004 x 10 exponent negative 34 (SI units)

3.14159 (unitless irrational number)

2.718281828459 (unitless irrational number)

299,792,458 (SI units, in meters)

4.6692016091029 (unitless irrational number)

1.61803398875 (unitless irrational number)

Looks like you forgot 1 and zero.

Back