The N word is okay in the general forum?

Your example is not that about which I'm speaking.
I agree that what you've illustrated is classless.

Here's an example of what I mean:
"It's considered totally unacceptable among civilized Americans to refer to dark-skinned people as 'niggers.' "

We're just referring to the word. Why do we have to be so hyper-sensitive that we have to say "N-word?"
To me, it's childish. The people with whom I have frequent discourse aren't that delicate.
I shared the story of my 7th grade nephew earlier, of his classmate who first called him a monkey and then called him a 'hard R'. Is my nephew going to not being able to go on living because of that? Of course not. But this idea that what the kid said is fine and my nephew shouldn't be sensitive about it is fvcked up to me.

No other word has the history the n-word does and that's why it hits so hard. If within groups of mixed race people (including black people) non-black people use the n*word and it's deemed acceptable then that's something between friends. But that's usually not how the word is used. And when people use it here it's not saying hello to friends.

Reactions: TOP
Your example is not that about which I'm speaking.
I agree that what you've illustrated is classless.

Here's an example of what I mean:
"It's considered totally unacceptable among civilized Americans to refer to dark-skinned people as 'niggers.' "

We're just referring to the word. Why do we have to be so hyper-sensitive that we have to say "N-word?"
To me, it's childish. The people with whom I have frequent discourse aren't that delicate.
South Park can parody anything like no one else. This is perfect and describes quite a few folks it seems.

I wouldn't ever call someone like obama a nigger, for he's half white and half black. But I would call him a half -breed
who sides with blacks and his ISIS buddies.

I wouldn't ever call someone like obama a nigger, for he's half white and half black. But I would call him a half -breed
who sides with blacks and his ISIS buddies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6b64ce03-4d58-4999-94c4-84460106eee0_text.gif

I don't understand people who say "n-word" as if saying "nigger" would start an earthquake.

It's classless to actually call somebody a nigger,
but to be afraid to reference the word as a word is
childish to me.

Hypersensitivity is out of control.
I don't want that word coming from my keyboard; I find it that offensive. So I'll continue to say "n-word" instead.

I don't want that word coming from my keyboard; I find it that offensive. So I'll continue to say "n-word" instead.
No problem. You're our little, thoughtful hippie. We like you like that.

I'm not, so I'd just be feigning hypersensitivity that I don't have
if I said things like "N-word."

I'll share my most memorable n*word experience. I was a freshman in high school and a basketball teammate, who I considered a friend, came up to me and said "what's up n**ga". I can still remember today how my heart dropped when he said that thinking 1) I was going to get my *ss kicked and 2) what did I do??

Turns out of course he was using it like white kids did when they would say "what's up dude" to their friends. My friend was saying it as a term of endearment, but I had never been called that before (for obvious reasons being that I am not black). I'm still friends with the guy today.

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around, I must go into the Above politics area? Is it pretty much a anything goes area except for calling people pedophiles?

Yes, I read the rules. I just want to know what's actually going on here.
No you may not use the N word like Hunter does.

I don't understand people who say "n-word" as if saying "nigger" would start an earthquake.

It's classless to actually call somebody a nigger,
but to be afraid to reference the word as a word is
childish to me.

Hypersensitivity is out of control.
Agreed. What's the difference between "n word" and "nigger" when they both refer to the same thing?:dunno:

I am seeing all over X these days words with letters removed, for example s*x instead of sex, which is straight up insane.

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around, I must go into the Above politics area? Is it pretty much a anything goes area except for calling people pedophiles?

Yes, I read the rules. I just want to know what's actually going on here.
How about the c word?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, c*nt.

Back