The N word is okay in the general forum?

Your example is not that about which I'm speaking.
I agree that what you've illustrated is classless.

Here's an example of what I mean:
"It's considered totally unacceptable among civilized Americans to refer to dark-skinned people as 'niggers.' "

We're just referring to the word. Why do we have to be so hyper-sensitive that we have to say "N-word?"
To me, it's childish. The people with whom I have frequent discourse aren't that delicate.
My mother taught me not to say the N word when I was 5 years old. She put the fear in me. She said they would beat me up.
Nigger, spic, wop, guinea, kike, mick ............ all not nice.

My mother taught me not to say the N word when I was 5 years old. She put the fear in me. She said they would beat me up.
Nigger, spic, wop, guinea, kike, mick ............ all not nice.
Speech restrictions with the claimed intention of being nice has been a complete disaster. It has a lot to do with how Americans became the most brainwashed people that have ever been (Jimmy Dore)

The WOKE Death Cult goes for mind control first, working to get us to willingly sign up to be slaves.

Speech control is mind control.....is brainwashing.

Is Dumb.

Weaponized Empathy has not made us more empathic, it has made us much less.

And still we carry on, doubling down.

In a Universe were stupid hurts.

Weaponized Empathy has not made us more empathic, it has made us much less.

And still we carry on, doubling down.

In a Universe were stupid hurts.
How frequently was the n*word a part of your vocabulary before the revolution took over?

How frequently was the n*word a part of your vocabulary before the revolution took over?
Americas mistake in punishing the use of the word nigger by certain people and not others goes back many decades. I was once sympatric and compliant with the program, but no more.....I know better now.

Americas mistake in punishing the use of the word nigger by certain people and not others goes back many decades. I was once sympatric and compliant with the program, but no more.....I know better now.
If I may ask, in 2024 how does it go over with people when you use the word? Do you say it directly to black people? Or use it in their presence? Or only when around non black people?

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around, I must go into the Above politics area? Is it pretty much a anything goes area except for calling people pedophiles?

Yes, I read the rules. I just want to know what's actually going on here.
nobody is making you use it.......don't you think using it makes you look like a stupid lib'rul?.......

If I may ask, in 2024 how does it go over with people when you use the word? Do you say it directly to black people? Or use it in their presence? Or only when around non black people?
I have been forced to live in a dark age...the people are generally shit quality now....which is not my fault.

Because there really isn't any other word like it in the American language.
seriously?......I can think of at least a dozen, applicable to Asians, Jews, the Irish, the Poles, Middle Easterners in general, white people, native Americans and latinos......

I have been forced to live in a dark age...the people are generally shit quality now....which is not my fault.
I'm sorry my man. If the ability to live a good life, and people being good, is contingent upon the ability to freely drop n*bombs then yeah, I can understand you not being all that happy right now.

I don't know what the fuss is all about.......I remember when Emeril said to dress a salad with oil and vi-nigger and no one batted an eye......

seriously?......I can think of at least a dozen, applicable to Asians, Jews, the Irish, the Poles, Middle Easterners in general, white people, native Americans and latinos......
There are slurs for all racial and ethnic groups. There is still no other word in English like the n*word and its history. What is it with Boomers that so many keep having difficulty with this? My guess is its because some of you probably really did hear it used on the regular in your youth.

Let me ask you this if I may. This is an interview with a guy from Mississippi in 1965. You can clearly hear the hurt in his voice being called the n*word and how he is treated. If I'm understanding you correctly,, please let me know if I'm not, are you saying this is actually acceptable and people are of sh*t quality now because it's deemed not appropriate to speak to people like him this way anymore?

Winning!

Christian social media influencer Lilly Gaddis fired from job after casually dropping n-word. Her response: "Thanks black community for helping to launch my new career in conservative media! You all played your role well like the puppets you are.”​

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around, I must go into the Above politics area? Is it pretty much a anything goes area except for calling people pedophiles?

Yes, I read the rules. I just want to know what's actually going on here.
:ROFLMAO:

STFU you crybaby doublenigger!

Oh interesting! One can post more than 1 vid on the new platform

Back