The N-Word

Why don't you just ignore him? You can't can you? You talk about how you hate people trollling then that is what you do. You come bragging to Damo about how great your board is while you troll on his. What's that all about?

Why don't you just ignore him? You can't can you? You talk about how you hate people trollling then that is what you do. You come bragging to Damo about how great your board is while you troll on his. What's that all about?

I believe my in first post on this forum I stated I wanted to educate the uninformed.

And you call that trolling?

btw...I've repeatedly said I don't believe in the Ignore function. It's for cowards.

I believe my in first post on this forum I stated I wanted to educate the uninformed.

btw...I've repeatedly said I don't believe in the Ignore function. It's for cowards.

Good luck with the 'educating the uninformed'. I'm still waiting for you to inform me what two wars Bush fought and how 9/11 was a lie.

I didn't say you had to use the IA button. I said you can ignore their posts as many of your fellow liberals have asked you to do regarding ILA and it seems that you can't.

Dropping the N bomb is an act of disgracefull bad manners.

Harry Reid and Joe Biden would do well to remember that!
Both are racist shit stains.

Good luck with the 'educating the uninformed'. I'm still waiting for you to inform me what two wars Bush fought and how 9/11 was a lie.

I didn't say you had to use the IA button. I said you can ignore their posts as many of your fellow liberals have asked you to do regarding ILA and it seems that you can't.

Good luck with you thinking you're going to get an intelligent response; because I'm still waiting on Howard to explain this lie of his:

Dixie and USF regularly post on this forum 24/7 their disdain and hatred for those receiving government assistance, yet gladly receive it.

I am a big coward! There are those who I just don't want to waste my time.

No way to start off the truce now is it?

Excuse me. I was under the understanding you requested a history of the N-word. You did, didn't you?

And I was told Desh is the only person calling people racists.

Ooops.

I'm sorry you felt I said you were a racist. I don't know you enough to make that determination.

Would you allow your daughter to marry a black man?

Do you believe blacks deserve equal rights with whites?

Are blacks of equal intelligence with whites?

Are blacks better at sports than whites?

Do blacks receive more welfare than whites?

Excuse me. I was under the understanding you requested a history of the N-word. You did, didn't you?

I'm sorry you felt I said you were a racist. I don't know you enough to make that determination.

Howey doesn't even realize how racist this post makes him.

:rofl2:

Annnnnnd here's the problem. Racist has become the cry rather like 16th Century witch that's impossible to refute, though we don't actually burn people anymore. We just go back and forth, "You're the racist, no you're the racist" it's not intelligent and it's rather boring.

Annnnnnd here's the problem. Racist has become the cry rather like 16th Century witch that's impossible to refute, though we don't actually burn people anymore. We just go back and forth, "You're the racist, no you're the racist" it's not intelligent and it's rather boring.

Yeah,but you can have fun with it like I do

Back