The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Althea

Althea told me...........
Every day there's another one of these stories. Many of them coming out of Florida and Texas, of course.

My nurse GF tells the same story every week:

People who refused to get vaccinated, but have now found religion upon falling ill. Many crying for their families to get vaccinated as they breathe their last gasps.

My own sister in law has been refusing to get vaccinated out of fear of 'what is in it'.

A friend of hers died this week, and now she has condescended to get the jab.

These Texas idiots succumbed to pressure from their neighbors, and refused the vaccination. Now their 19 year old daughter is dead, and they're getting the vaccine.

The mother of a college student who died 'screaming through the mask' wished she had made her get the COVID-19 vaccine

The regretful mother of an unvaccinated college student from Texas who died of COVID-19 last month said she should have "forced" her daughter to get the jab, according to FOX 4.
Breanna Gray was set to become a freshman at Navarro College in September but fell ill on July 31 and was hospitalized a week later.
The 19-year-old had no underlying health conditions and had decided not to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
Two weeks after the Texas teen was admitted to the hospital, her condition worsened and soon after, she was told by doctors she had to be put on a ventilator.

Gray's entire household was unvaccinated, which led to all of them contracting the virus at around the same time. However, only the teen ended up in the hospital.

The teen had sent pictures of herself in the hospital bed, hoping she would survive. She died on August 19.
Gray's mother said that societal pressure from nearby friends and family influenced their decision to remain unvaccinated.
"I feel like it's my fault," Tabitha said, according to FOX 4. "I should've forced it."
"I shouldn't have let other people in my head or life get to me," Tabitha said. "I should've done what I needed to do to protect my family."

This is a thread where the daily stories about the under educated can be shared. It seems as if they occur every day.

Not the deaths. The fact that it takes a family tragedy to show people the light.

It's probably time for them to turn off the t.v., and go out and get vaccinated.

And then vote their governors out of office.

Evolution in action.

It's silly to try to save all the puppies, kittens and dumbfuck Trumpers in the world. All we can do is bury them and try to raise smarter Americans.

funny-illustration-evolution-charles-darwin-day-10.jpg

Every day there's another one of these stories. Many of them coming out of Florida and Texas, of course.

My nurse GF tells the same story every week:

People who refused to get vaccinated, but have now found religion upon falling ill. Many crying for their families to get vaccinated as they breathe their last gasps.

My own sister in law has been refusing to get vaccinated out of fear of 'what is in it'.

A friend of hers died this week, and now she has condescended to get the jab.

These Texas idiots succumbed to pressure from their neighbors, and refused the vaccination. Now their 19 year old daughter is dead, and they're getting the vaccine.

The mother of a college student who died 'screaming through the mask' wished she had made her get the COVID-19 vaccine

This is a thread where the daily stories about the under educated can be shared. It seems as if they occur every day.

Not the deaths. The fact that it takes a family tragedy to show people the light.

It's probably time for them to turn off the t.v., and go out and get vaccinated.

And then vote their governors out of office.

cherry picked anecdotes, not science.

Evolution in action.

It's silly to try to save all the puppies, kittens and dumbfuck Trumpers in the world. All we can do is bury them and try to raise smarter Americans.

yes, by convincing them to sign their souls away to the dark deep state control grid?

you're committing evil in the world.

yes, by convincing them to sign their souls away to the dark deep state control grid?

you're committing evil in the world.

More delusional bullshit from you....not that a fucking POS coward like you plans to do anything about things you perceive as evil, Fredo. :laugh:

Evolution in action.

Unfortunately, they are helping the virus to evolve. It's a race against time.

More delusional bullshit from you....not that a fucking POS coward like you plans to do anything about things you perceive as evil, Fredo. :laugh:

I advise and practice massive peaceful non compliance.

remember when you liked this quote:

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -- Blaise Pascal

now it's for pussies, eh tough guy.

go get mkultra butt banged and switch into alter "petey".

Cherry Progressive, listen. Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached.

I advise and practice massive peaceful non compliance.

remember when you liked this quote:

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." -- Blaise Pascal

now it's for pussies, eh tough guy.

go get mkultra butt banged and switch into alter "petey".

Cherry Progressive, listen. Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached.

Translation: I'm a coward. I talk big but do nothing because I'm a lazy fuckwad whose better parts ran down the crack of my momma's ass....whoever she may be.

Awesome, Fredo! Your cowardice is saving you from a prison ass-rape. Kudos!

4xwz4b.jpg

Translation: I'm a coward. I talk big but do nothing because I'm a lazy fuckwad whose better parts ran down the crack of my momma's ass....whoever she may be.

Awesome, Fredo! Your cowardice is saving you from a prison ass-rape. Kudos!

4xwz4b.jpg

I refuse to be violent, you damn, dirty ape.

violence doesn't mean you care, it means you're an imbecile.

is your ape woman turned on when you act like an ape-face?

These kids have been watching too much Matrix and Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy movies. Deep state control grid?

remember smart survivors, go get you third nazi mutagen nanonobot beast system death jab.

it's for smart people only.

Back