The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Every day there's another one of these stories. Many of them coming out of Florida and Texas, of course.

My nurse GF tells the same story every week:

People who refused to get vaccinated, but have now found religion upon falling ill. Many crying for their families to get vaccinated as they breathe their last gasps.

My own sister in law has been refusing to get vaccinated out of fear of 'what is in it'.

A friend of hers died this week, and now she has condescended to get the jab.

These Texas idiots succumbed to pressure from their neighbors, and refused the vaccination. Now their 19 year old daughter is dead, and they're getting the vaccine.

The mother of a college student who died 'screaming through the mask' wished she had made her get the COVID-19 vaccine

This is a thread where the daily stories about the under educated can be shared. It seems as if they occur every day.

Not the deaths. The fact that it takes a family tragedy to show people the light.

It's probably time for them to turn off the t.v., and go out and get vaccinated.

And then vote their governors out of office.

/shrugs........five?.....six?.......on the other hand, lib'uls are giving their minor children sex change operations........I expect it will balance out in the long run.......

There’s only been one actual insurrection I know about and no shaman was present.

Is that the one you had in your pants last night while dreaming about the Hot Chicks of JPP?

4qrdji.jpg

These kids have been watching too much Matrix and Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy movies. Deep state control grid?
No doubt the media has been an influence on them, but like the Columbine Kids, media, movies and video games don't make kids violent. Violent kids are drawn to violent media, movies and video games.

Regardless, you and I are agreed they are living in a fantasy world. Unlike the fucking morons at the Insurrectionist, none of JPP's fucking morons were moronic enough to actually join the Insurrection. They are all happy to sit safe behind their keyboards and claim there was never an Insurrection. :laugh:

Maybe we need to have a JPP contest to vote for JPP's Finest Keyboard Warrior of 2021:

5lv7fa.jpg

What are you babbling about, Opie? How the fuck does Kabul relate to the Insurrection and the fucking morons in the meme?

kabul was a real insurrection. 1/6 was a fake insurrection.

this is a lesson in "comparing and contrasting". get your workbook out, dim bulb.

sad simp is sad.

It's okay to let your gay flag fly, Fredo. Katzgar came out at age 69 (not a joke) and his demeanor indicates he is angry he waited so long.

It's okay if you want to suck his or any other gay's cock. There are apps so you can hook up with a hunk who likes assfucking chubsters like yourself.

This is America, land of the free. Free yourself by stop hating women and loving the men you like.

No doubt the media has been an influence on them, but like the Columbine Kids, media, movies and video games don't make kids violent. Violent kids are drawn to violent media, movies and video games.

Regardless, you and I are agreed they are living in a fantasy world. Unlike the fucking morons at the Insurrectionist, none of JPP's fucking morons were moronic enough to actually join the Insurrection. They are all happy to sit safe behind their keyboards and claim there was never an Insurrection. :laugh:

Maybe we need to have a JPP contest to vote for JPP's Finest Keyboard Warrior of 2021:

5lv7fa.jpg

wrong. deep state nazi fucko.

inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs10/fa10/readings/videogames/extra/funk_violence.pdf
Playing violent video games could contribute to the development of proviolence attitudes because these games normalize violence and desensitize the player to the real-life consequences of violence. Relationships between a preference for violent video games, attitudes towards violence, and...

It's okay to let your gay flag fly, Fredo. Katzgar came out at age 69 (not a joke) and his demeanor indicates he is angry he waited so long.

It's okay if you want to suck his or any other gay's cock. There are apps so you can hook up with a hunk who likes assfucking chubsters like yourself.

This is America, land of the free. Free yourself by stop hating women and loving the men you like.

sad pedestalizing simp is sad and pedestalizing.

Yet in Israel the most heavily vaccinated country on Earth, many with their booster shot already on top of the original c19 shots OVER HALF of the severe hospitalized cases are the vaxxed. Hmmmmmmmmm. This news coming out in conjunction with the other recent stories about how those who didnt vax and were already infected have around 15 times better protection due to the antibodies than those that are vaxxed. It is starting to look like it actually may be the vaxxed that are driving this thing.

Yet in Israel the most heavily vaccinated country on Earth, many with their booster shot already on top of the original c19 shots OVER HALF of the severe hospitalized cases are the vaxxed. Hmmmmmmmmm. This news coming out in conjunction with the other recent stories about how those who didnt vax and were already infected have around 15 times better protection due to the antibodies than those that are vaxxed. It is starting to look like it actually may be the vaxxed that are driving this thing.

the word on the street is that the jab is designed to destroy the immune system.

Every day there's another one of these stories. Many of them coming out of Florida and Texas, of course.

My nurse GF tells the same story every week:

People who refused to get vaccinated, but have now found religion upon falling ill. Many crying for their families to get vaccinated as they breathe their last gasps.

My own sister in law has been refusing to get vaccinated out of fear of 'what is in it'.

A friend of hers died this week, and now she has condescended to get the jab.

These Texas idiots succumbed to pressure from their neighbors, and refused the vaccination. Now their 19 year old daughter is dead, and they're getting the vaccine.

The mother of a college student who died 'screaming through the mask' wished she had made her get the COVID-19 vaccine

This is a thread where the daily stories about the under educated can be shared. It seems as if they occur every day.

Not the deaths. The fact that it takes a family tragedy to show people the light.

It's probably time for them to turn off the t.v., and go out and get vaccinated.

And then vote their governors out of office.

Urban "Natural Selection" is killing a helluva lot more Americans than COVID....overwhelming higher % of blacks...but leftists never want to talk about that...

you better hurry new world order people. push hard now, the the time window is closing. the sheeple are waking up.

lol, it's all in vain.
you will be cast into the pit for a thousand years.

the word on the street is that the jab is designed to destroy the immune system.

Yep. Hopefully things get better. I do not want to see the vaxxed get rounded up and put into leper colony type interment camps. That would be anti freedom and unconstitutional. I have often wondered why so many bashed the TRUMP VACCINE before the election yet ran to get jabbed as soon as the election was over. :thinking: :laugh:

you better hurry new world order people. push hard now, the the time window is closing. the sheeple are waking up.

lol, it's all in vain.
you will be cast into the pit for a thousand years.

EXACTLY. Like I have been saying....they are acting very oddly lately, like they dont know whether to shit or go blind. That is because they dont. They are scared witless. They KNOW their time is short. They have lost. Not only lost,...but lost forever.

TRUST the SCIENCE! We did,....and it created this monstrosity in the Wuhan lab.

EXACTLY. Like I have been saying....they are acting very oddly lately, like they dont know whether to shit or go blind. That is because they dont. They are scared witless. They KNOW their time is short. They have lost. Not only lost,...but lost forever.

yes. the fruits evil are quite poisonous. they love poison so much they're injecting it.

we have biden and the military top guys saying the pullout went great.

no reasonable person can believe this.

they ve out marched their supply lines.

blitzkriegs are always risky.

Yep. Hopefully things get better. I do not want to see the vaxxed get rounded up and put into leper colony type interment camps. That would be anti freedom and unconstitutional. I have often wondered why so many bashed the TRUMP VACCINE before the election yet ran to get jabbed as soon as the election was over. :thinking: :laugh:

they're inconsistent morons with no core selves, who run on hate, power and cruelty.

Back