The new conservatives make me want Dano back

see meme , you dont want to discuss and all you want to do is half read what people post and then say what amounts to "your wrong" and then get all vaclimpt when people insult you while your insulting them.

I dont think your dumb, I think you need to stop behaving exactly like the peopel here you complain of .

Join the converstaion, research the topics and add the the converstation.

I have come here for years to learn mostly and this is my favorite kind of learning.

You read something someone posts and then look at the comments on it and say to yourself "hey I dotn think that is right" you start a search of the said information and find out that the person was right, they were kinda right, they were lied too or they were flat out lying and you can prove it. Its great fun and you are fully as capable as I am of adding to the discussion.

Come on girl jump into the deep end with us and play.

I post the way I want, you don't like it?
don't know what to tell ya.

see meme , you dont want to discuss and all you want to do is half read what people post and then say what amounts to "your wrong" and then get all vaclimpt when people insult you while your insulting them.

I dont think your dumb, I think you need to stop behaving exactly like the peopel here you complain of .

Join the converstaion, research the topics and add the the converstation.

I have come here for years to learn mostly and this is my favorite kind of learning.

You read something someone posts and then look at the comments on it and say to yourself "hey I dotn think that is right" you start a search of the said information and find out that the person was right, they were kinda right, they were lied too or they were flat out lying and you can prove it. Its great fun and you are fully as capable as I am of adding to the discussion.

Come on girl jump into the deep end with us and play.

You first--and what webites do you consider accurate and unbiased ?

I was simply trying to see if you had more in you Meme.

When I first started to visit these sites years ago I could barely type and my spelling has always been atrocious.

I had so much I wanted to say and it just took me forever to type it.

I was hoping there was some spunk in you , I was hoping for some spirited debate.

I guess you just are not up to it.

If that is true I wont try to talk you into giving more of yourself to the debate.

If you are only into being here to say very little except to complain about you are unsulted because you never add anything but "I laugh" and such innane crap in response to people who are actually talking then fine. Heres a tip though you better accept that you will bee the butt of jokes arround here and have your ass handed to you every day.

There are better places to go if you just want people to agree with your point of view without thought.

When I first started to visit these sites years ago I could barely type and my spelling has always been atrocious.

I was hoping there was some spunk in you , I was hoping for some spirited debate.

If that is true I wont try to talk you into giving more of yourself to the debate.

If you are only into being here to say very little except to complain about you are unsulted because you never add anything but "I laugh" and such innane crap in response to people who are actually talking then fine. Heres a tip though you better accept that you will bee the butt of jokes arround here and have your ass handed to you every day.

There are better places to go if you just want people to agree with your point of view without thought.

Look--the OP was bitching about how the "new" conservatives posters. You got your explanation of why. The older members of this board are involved in petty name calling just as much as the new ones. Even YOU like flinging around "knuckledragger" etc. If y'all don't like what comes back at ya then it's YOU who need to take a look at your treatment of those with opposing viewpoints.

you make me laugh. Now go off and rehabilitate someone else..

cheerios.

What are you guys talking about? Sean Hannity, Bill O Reilly, John Gibson, Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, Tony Snow, Dick Cheney, Alan Keys, President Bush, Bill Keller, Jerry Falwell, Ann Coulter, John Hagee, Larry Craig, Donald Rumsfeld, Mitt Romney, William Kristol, Pat Robertson, Kevin James and Fred Thompson are all great conseratives.

Last edited:
What are you guys talking about? Sean Hannity, Bill O Reilly, John Gibson, Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, Tony Snow, Dick Cheney, Alan Keys, President Bush, Bill Keller, Jerry Falwell, Ann Coulter, John Hagee, Larry Craig, Donald Rumsfeld, Mitt Romney, Bill Crystal, Pat Robertson, Kevin James and Fred Thompson are all great conservatives.

Bill Crystal? From Blazing saddles.

Last edited:
Look up William Crystal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Crystal

For the American political commentator, see William Kristol.
Billy Crystal
Born William Edward Crystal
March 14, 1948 (1948-03-14) (age 60)
New York City, New York, USA
Spouse(s) Janice Goldfinger (1970-present)
[show]Awards won
Emmy Awards
Performance in Special Events
1989 The 31st Annual Grammy Awards

Writing in a Variety or Music Program
1990 Midnight Train to Moscow
1991 The 63rd Annual Academy Awards
1992 The 64th Annual Academy Awards Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program
1991 The 63rd Annual Academy Awards
1998 The 70th Annual Academy Awards

William Edward “Billy” Crystal[1] (born March 14, 1948) is an American Golden Globe Award-nominated and Emmy Award-winning actor, writer, producer, comedian, and film director. He gained prominence in the 1970s for playing Jodie Dallas on the ABC sitcom Soap and became a Hollywood film star during the late 1980s and 1990s, appearing in the box office successes When Harry Met Sally... and City Slickers.
Contents
[hide]...

Now William Kristol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from William Kristol)
• Have questions? Find out how to ask questions and get answers. •
Jump to: navigation, search
For the American comedian, see Billy Crystal.
William Kristol

Born December 23, 1952 (1952-12-23) (age 55)
Flag of the United States New York City
Occupation Magazine Publisher, Author
Spouse Susan Scheinberg
Children 3

William Kristol (born December 23, 1952 in New York City) is an American Republican pundit, analyst, and strategist. He is the son of Irving Kristol, one of the founders of the neoconservative movement, and Gertrude Himmelfarb, a scholar of Victorian era literature.

In 1997, Kristol and Robert Kagan cofounded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Kristol is a member of the board of trustees for the think tank Manhattan Institute. Kristol is also a member of the Policy Advisory Board for the neoconservative think tank Ethics and Public Policy Center. Kristol has also been an attendee at Bilderberg Group conferences...

Christ, Dano may have been sock full of shit, but at least he was honest.

I just can't see how PorterM, Little Acorn, indisputable, jollie, meme, dilloduck, bravo, and the host of new righties can honestly be serious with themselves. They make no attempts at all to present rational arguments and just fill the board full of angry, ranting slush. It's honestly become no fun to debate politics in here anymore because of them, or do anything besides troll to make the little swarm angry. Our old conservatives had integrity and were interested in rational debate, this is just ridiculous.

I want Dano back. :(

And that's very hard for me to say.

I'm kinda regretting making him retire, but at the same time I'm pretty proud of myself for it.

Damn...........

It really gets embarrassing watching desh self destruct constantly...she really needs to throw away the trench tool!

meme made a funny pun on Billy Crystal aka/vs William Kristol...went right over her head as usual!

Last edited:
It really gets embarrassing watching desh self destruct constantly...she really needs to throw away the trench tool!

meme made a funny pun on Billy Crystal aka/vs William Kristol...went right over her head as usual!

My dear little petrified brain man.

Why no mention of Kathys post on the same subject?

BB I know Im your new obsession for this week but I just couldnt resist.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing, though I was left off of WM list.

I've posted some, hoping to get some discussion, but the only ones who've mostly has been civil are BAC, Desh, Care, and Damo.
To be fair, I'm not very liberal.

Why...?

My dear little petrified brain man.

Why no mention of Kathys post on the same subject?

BB I know Im your new obsession for this week but I just couldnt resist.

Kathy is a big girl...and can defend her own statements just fine...I attacked you because you attacked a fellow conservative...fair is fair desh! and don't get to excited you are far from an obsession of mine!

Well for starters..........

Where did I attack anyone BB?

You attacked meme's style of responding to your nonsensicle diatribes...you do it all the time...give it a rest already...I don't have the time or energy to go back and repost all your silly psycho babble!

Back