The new conservatives make me want Dano back

This thread is funny as hell... of all people to complain about the lack of substantive debate, the last one I expected was Waterhead. Maybe we should open a thread to discuss what to do with the few remaining conservatives in Europe after the 'big tidal storm' washes the US away? WTF is a 'tidal storm' anyway? Is it something like tidal waves? Maybe it's a whole bunch of really big tidal waves... they would have to be big to wash away all of the US. But this begs the question, what cataclysmic event would have to occur to make such tidal waves, and would anyone be left on the planet for liberals to socialize? You know we would have to debate universal flood insurance, and there would be no one to blame for the world's problems anymore, so liberals might be very miserable with a washed away US. This is like all the other Liberal Utopian dreams, it sounds good on paper, but in actuality, it would not make liberals very happy.

I don't know what compelled me to respond to this thread, I saw the title and thought it might be a commentary on how Conservatives seem to be sliding to the left more and more, or how McCain supporters sound amazingly like liberals while they justify their support by juxtaposing McCain's platform with the more liberal Democratic platform. I should have known better when I saw who the author was. Waterhead's idea of 'substantive debate' is discussing how we can more effectively brainwash people into thinking like a brain-dead liberal, and how to dispose of those we can't brainwash. Aside from that, maybe a discussion of alternative ideas for destroying America, if the 'massive tidal storm' wish doesn't pan out.

That's true in most cases meme. But you are a troll. I never feuded with you and don't care what you say so there's no bias for me. I troll people all the time on christian chat sites.

That's true in most cases meme. But you are a troll. I never feuded with you and don't care what you say so there's no bias for me. I troll people all the time on christian chat sites.

WELL. if trolling Christian chat sites" blows your skirt up.":rolleyes:

This thread is funny as hell... of all people to complain about the lack of substantive debate, the last one I expected was Waterhead. Maybe we should open a thread to discuss what to do with the few remaining conservatives in Europe after the 'big tidal storm' washes the US away? WTF is a 'tidal storm' anyway? Is it something like tidal waves? Maybe it's a whole bunch of really big tidal waves... they would have to be big to wash away all of the US. But this begs the question, what cataclysmic event would have to occur to make such tidal waves, and would anyone be left on the planet for liberals to socialize? You know we would have to debate universal flood insurance, and there would be no one to blame for the world's problems anymore, so liberals might be very miserable with a washed away US. This is like all the other Liberal Utopian dreams, it sounds good on paper, but in actuality, it would not make liberals very happy.

I don't know what compelled me to respond to this thread, I saw the title and thought it might be a commentary on how Conservatives seem to be sliding to the left more and more, or how McCain supporters sound amazingly like liberals while they justify their support by juxtaposing McCain's platform with the more liberal Democratic platform. I should have known better when I saw who the author was. Waterhead's idea of 'substantive debate' is discussing how we can more effectively brainwash people into thinking like a brain-dead liberal, and how to dispose of those we can't brainwash. Aside from that, maybe a discussion of alternative ideas for destroying America, if the 'massive tidal storm' wish doesn't pan out.

Uhmmm yeah.

Back