The Obama is Cancer to the US

Awww are you looking for some attention fatgirl? I note your inability to refute what I said.

Fat man want a cracker...perhaps with a cracker you can get some of that peanut butter your wife spreads around :)

It all tastes better with a lil peanut butter on it! :cof1:

All zappy's pals agree as they pass around his wife. :clink:

So sad. If only you and tunatwat could recapture your "glory days", or, as the truckers of the area refer to them, your "gloryHOLE days", when contact with men was just a hole in a public restroom wall away.

Alas,those days are long gone, and the tuna twins have been reduced to giving $.25 handjobs in bus terminal bathrooms.

So sad. If only you and tunatwat could recapture your "glory days", or, as the truckers of the area refer to them, your "gloryHOLE days", when contact with men was just a hole in a public restroom wall away.

Alas,those days are long gone, and the tuna twins have been reduced to giving $.25 handjobs in bus terminal bathrooms.

The voice of experience, and boy is that a detailed voice, speaks.

Question PRicky. Can you really get that lil thing in a hole with that massive cellulitic gut in the way?

The voice of experience, and boy is that a detailed voice, speaks.

Question PRicky. Can you really get that lil thing in a hole with that massive cellulitic gut in the way?

So you admit you've had plenty of experience in that area...and I didn't think you'd have the backbone...well, even I can be wrong occasionally.

Owning up to something if the first step to recovery.

So you admit you've had plenty of experience in that area...and I didn't think you'd have the backbone...well, even I can be wrong occasionally.

Owning up to something if the first step to recovery.

That's right Mr Glory Hole. It is important you own up the events of your life of which you have the greatest experience, and in this you have shown all your experience with the subject of glory holes.

I still wonder how you got that lil wobbly thing in the hole. Did you stand on a bucket while your partner held your gut to one side?

Was there a hole in the bucket Mariah?

Last edited:

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE :pke:

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE :pke:

Awwwwwww, the Southern Douchebag is screamin mad!

You get a PM from one of your groupies asking you for some support?

Because I mean, if not you, then who?

It's not as if they aren't universally reviled by all the intelligent posters on these boards.

After all, support from the board homophobe is better than no support at all, right?

It's not as if they aren't universally reviled by all the intelligent posters on these boards.

After all, support from the board homophobe is better than no support at all, right?
NO ONE PM'D ME FATSOGUTTER. I AM SIMPLY DISGUSTED AT YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF CLASS WHEN POSTING TO WOMEN. HAVE SOME CLASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR PUT THEM ON IGNORE.

NO ONE PM'D ME FATSOGUTTER. I AM SIMPLY DISGUSTED AT YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF CLASS WHEN POSTING TO WOMEN. HAVE SOME CLASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR PUT THEM ON IGNORE.

Great zappa impression; the caps; the bolded words; the extra large font :)

Do you get the feeling he's always red faced and angry with spittle-splatters all over his 'puter screen what with all of his pinch faced screaming rants???

PRicky, your land of make believe is probably the only real solace you get nowadays, huh Rollo Man?

The dubious honor of being counted, in your humble estimation as "intelligent posters" on this board could be summed up on three of the four stubby fingers on your chubby sausage hand. In the long run, the only one who really gives a $hit what you say is YOU!

As is the case in all message board life, once you're gone for longer than 30 minutes, you're just a mere memory on the UMBOL.

Keep pumping yourself up though. Eventually you'll be able to roll yourself right over the border. Kind of like a big human burrito! That's a WRAP!!!

wrap-my-ass.jpg

Back