The Obama is Cancer to the US

NO ONE PM'D ME FATSOGUTTER. I AM SIMPLY DISGUSTED AT YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF CLASS WHEN POSTING TO WOMEN. HAVE SOME CLASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR PUT THEM ON IGNORE.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!​

:good4u:

Isn't it CUTE watching the homophobic Soughtern Douchebag defending the TUNA TWAT TWINS??

Last edited:
careful there fat zap a man of your size puts his life at risk when he allows his blood pressure to rise...

it's just a message board zap. all your angry shrill screaming is a health risk...

maybe some yoga style deep breathing will help???

careful there fat zap a man of your size puts his life at risk when he allows his blood pressure to rise...

it's just a message board zap. all your angry shrill screaming is a health risk...

That's it...since I've used a bigger type size, I therefore MUST be shouting for REAL at my computer while I respond to the Southern Douche...

SERIOUSLY??

You actually think people who use larger fonts are shouting at their monitor?

Folks, behold just the latest in the never ending string of instances that have forever cemented ID's standing as the board fool!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!​

:good4u:

Isn't it CUTE watching the homophobic Soughtern Douchebag defending the TUNA TWAT TWINS??

I told you to wipe your upper lip and eau de spouse will not cause your stomach to growl! Quit trying to make it AWL about food, Ollie!

Sheesh! Look at what it's done to you so far!

3479102114_19b0c3880d.jpg

Here's a little article that will demonstrate my acute concern for you.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/belly-fat/MC00054

That's it...since I've used a bigger type size, I therefore MUST be shouting for REAL at my computer while I respond to the Southern Douche...

SERIOUSLY??

You actually think people who use larger fonts are shouting at their monitor?

Folks, behold just the latest in the never ending string of instances that have forever cemented ID's standing as the board fool!

Ohhhhh jeepers PRicky!! You had everyone fooled.

It's kind of like your profession where you sound better than you really look!

The last time he did this, he was trying to un-velcro his water sandals!

:cof1:

Me and uselessly can't help it that our twats smell, can we?

I don't know what this world is coming to. There was a time when the scent of a woman was appreciated, when a rose would pale in comparison, when in the vicinity of the mound one would detect that oh-so-faint but immediately recognizable bouquet.

It always reminded me of a spring drive in the country and one would catch the fragrance of lilac. Looking around, no flowers were visible but one knew there was a bush nearby. Often hidden in a depression or crevice the aroma would rise and so gently touch the nose causing memories to explode and generate a feeling of euphoria.

Ahhh, the power of scent. :cheer:

I don't know what this world is coming to. There was a time when the scent of a woman was appreciated, when a rose would pale in comparison, when in the vicinity of the mound one would detect that oh-so-faint but immediately recognizable bouquet.

It always reminded me of a spring drive in the country and one would catch the fragrance of lilac. Looking around, no flowers were visible but one knew there was a bush nearby. Often hidden in a depression or crevice the aroma would rise and so gently touch the nose causing memories to explode and generate a feeling of euphoria.

Ahhh, the power of scent. :cheer:

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the "scent of a woman" as much as the next guy.

However, I'm not talking about "women" when referring to disloyal and ID, and their "bouquet" more often resembles closing time at the San Francisco Fish Market than a field of lilacs in Spring.

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the "scent of a woman" as much as the next guy.

However, I'm not talking about "women" when referring to disloyal and ID, and their "bouquet" more often resembles closing time at the San Francisco Fish Market than a field of lilacs in Spring.

Is it time already to hang the feedbag PRicky? How many dang times do I have to tell you to wash your face to remove the smell of your spouse from your upper lip? This is the second damn time this week, FCOL!

Has anyone told you the dangers of toxic belly fat, never mind the requisite health issues that arise in keeping a body your size clean? That fat around your belly is an indicator of dangerous levels of poisoning and plaque that are more than likely clogging your carotid arteries, preventing blood flow to your brain, which however would explain your emotional outbursts, never mind the stress this causes to your other organs because of your obesity? The circulation to your legs is cut off and that's why your ankles swell and you're forced to wear sweat pants and velcro sandals. They do however make a version that could pass as a work shoe now, so all you have to do is work on those stanky sweat pants!

You are a walking time bomb; couple that with the odiferous smell that wafts from your body with every move you make, you could technically be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

I say go eat a couple of triple cheeseburgers and throw it back with a BIG GULP of Cherry Coke, and fuhgettabowdit, eh?

Business as usual....:cof1:

Is it time already to hang the feedbag PRicky? How many dang times do I have to tell you to wash your face to remove the smell of your spouse from your upper lip? This is the second damn time this week, FCOL!

Has anyone told you the dangers of toxic belly fat, never mind the requisite health issues that arise in keeping a body your size clean? That fat around your belly is an indicator of dangerous levels of poisoning and plaque that are more than likely clogging your carotid arteries, preventing blood flow to your brain, which however would explain your emotional outbursts, never mind the stress this causes to your other organs because of your obesity? The circulation to your legs is cut off and that's why your ankles swell and you're forced to wear sweat pants and velcro sandals. They do however make a version that could pass as a work shoe now, so all you have to do is work on those stanky sweat pants!

You are a walking time bomb; couple that with the odiferous smell that wafts from your body with every move you make, you could technically be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

I say go eat a couple of triple cheeseburgers and throw it back with a BIG GULP of Cherry Coke, and fuhgettabowdit, eh?

That's so sweet how you're so concerned with my ongoing health!

You can rest easy however, they did all sorts of workups and evaluations of my circulatory system before the surgery and told me my arteries are remarkably free of blockages for such a a large man.

MORE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!

My peripheral circulation is also just fine...no swelling of the ankles or any other bad news to report.

Sorry to bum you out like this...

I know you sit around hoping I will die, but too bad so sad, this fat boy isn't going anywhere for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

:clink:...kiss kiss!

Last edited:
That's so sweet how you're so concerned with my ongoing health!

You can rest easy however, they did all sorts of workups and evaluations of my circulatory system before the surgery and told me my arteries are remarkably free of blockages for such a a large man.

MORE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!

My peripheral circulation is also just fine...no swelling of the ankles or any other bad news to report.

Sorry to bum you out like this...

I know you sit around hoping I will die, but too bad so sad, this fat boy isn't going anywhere for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

:clink:...kiss kiss!

I saw your picture, PRicky, and you lie like a turd in the dog park.

No, I do not hope you will die. I do however hope you'll get out of the recliner chair and get that fat dimply-ass back in shape. The surgery was 50 pounds ago and you know it.

You've let yourself go.

LOL~~~

You know, apart from the fact that fatzap replied to Apple's response to the troll ass cancer (busted) :) he blames us for the snail trail of stinky oozey peanut buttery goo his wife jiffy leaves laying around. I mean just look at that shit it has to stick to his feet; his nostrils and the fat flaps he refuses to wash~~~

zaps wifey poo :eek:

toon-snail.gif

LOL~~~

You know, apart from the fact that fatzap replied to Apple's response to the troll ass cancer (busted) :) he blames us for the snail trail of stinky oozey peanut buttery goo his wife jiffy leaves laying around. I mean just look at that shit it has to stick to his feet; his nostrils and the fat flaps he refuses to wash~~~

toon-snail.gif

Like we didn't know asscancer has been him all along. He's in such a mad rush to lay down another round of hysterics, he trips over his own stupidity.

LOL~~~

toon-snail.gif

OMIGOD, I think I threw up in my mouth....

"and the fat flaps he refuses to wash~~~"

vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large.gif

Back