The Old Guy Who Fumbles Names vs. The Old Convicted Felon Who Tried a Coup, Is Liable for Rape, And Accused of Pedophilia: Your Pick

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

snip

The contrast between the two candidates couldn’t be starker. Biden, despite his political experience and attempts to pivot attention towards policy achievements, finds himself mired in a narrative dominated by questions of age and capability. Meanwhile, Trump, with his bombastic personality and legal entanglements, presents a different kind of unease for voters—will his actions as president be guided by the rule of law or by personal vendettas and authoritarian tendencies?

The upcoming election is not just a choice between two individuals; it’s a referendum on the values and future direction of the United States. Can a nation grapple with the complexities of age and fitness for office while navigating the stormy waters of moral and legal integrity? The decision in November 2024 will not only shape the next four years but will resonate deeply with America’s identity and its place on the global stage.

In the end, voters must weigh the nuances of age, character, and fitness for office against the backdrop of pressing national issues like the economy and immigration. The choice is not just between two old men—it’s about which vision of America they believe in, and which leader they trust to guide the country forward amidst a sea of challenges and uncertainties. The decision is yours—what kind of future will you choose?

The guy who took the bullet for his fellow Americans or the guy who took a shit in his own Depends? The one who took the bullet as he defiantly raised his fist to the air and yelled FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT to his countrymen BY A LANDSLIDE. You are now fucked,...and I mean totally. This election is already over,...Trump won yesterday!

Trump-photo.jpg

The guy who took the bullet for his fellow Americans or the guy who took a shit in his own Depends? The one who took the bullet as he defiantly raised his fist to the air and yelled FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT to his countrymen BY A LANDSLIDE. You are now fucked,...and I mean totally. This election is already over,...Trump won yesterday!

Trump-photo.jpg

Why Are Trump Supporters Wearing Diapers? The 'Real Men Wear Diapers' Phenomenon Explained​

You will lose AGAIN. ;-)

Trump-photo.jpg
You may be right. He may have won yesterday and if that is so we are fucked............but a bloody ear or not he is still what he was during Jan 6th. And later and even still A liar and convicted felon. Of the worst kind......

You will lose AGAIN. ;-)
No,....not even close. Which is why top Dem leaders and DONORS are encouraging your retard to drop out of the race and in fact some of the big donors are THREATENING to pull money if he doesnt. Those are your people doing it,...not mine. All this before the events of yesterday took place. Yeah,....your fucked. You can put on all the false bravado you want to but eventually election day comes. tic tic tic........ ;)

No,....not even close. Which is why top Dem leaders and DONORS are encouraging your retard to drop out of the race and in fact some of the big donors are THREATENING to pull money if he doesnt. Those are your people doing it,...not mine. All this before the events of yesterday took place. Yeah,....your fucked. You can put on all the false bravado you want to but eventually election day comes. tic tic tic........ ;)
Yawn, not concerned

You may be right. He may have won yesterday and if that is so we are fucked............but a bloody ear or not he is still what he was during Jan 6th. And later and even still A liar and convicted felon. Of the worst kind......
Oh,..I am. I think most in here KNOW IT too but cant bring themselves to admit it. But they will,.... they will be forced to.

Those big donors are so stupid they don't realize they're screwing down ballot candidates. The PAC isn't a Biden-only PAC, it's an issues PAC. In fact they don't even mention Biden on their website, although they support his issues.
Future Forward USA

snip

The contrast between the two candidates couldn’t be starker. Biden, despite his political experience and attempts to pivot attention towards policy achievements, finds himself mired in a narrative dominated by questions of age and capability. Meanwhile, Trump, with his bombastic personality and legal entanglements, presents a different kind of unease for voters—will his actions as president be guided by the rule of law or by personal vendettas and authoritarian tendencies?

The upcoming election is not just a choice between two individuals; it’s a referendum on the values and future direction of the United States. Can a nation grapple with the complexities of age and fitness for office while navigating the stormy waters of moral and legal integrity? The decision in November 2024 will not only shape the next four years but will resonate deeply with America’s identity and its place on the global stage.

In the end, voters must weigh the nuances of age, character, and fitness for office against the backdrop of pressing national issues like the economy and immigration. The choice is not just between two old men—it’s about which vision of America they believe in, and which leader they trust to guide the country forward amidst a sea of challenges and uncertainties. The decision is yours—what kind of future will you choose?
You meant to say that old guy that fumbles names, sniffs little kids, showered with his daughter, raised a crackhead son, and raped Tara Reade.

Back