The Old Guy Who Fumbles Names vs. The Old Convicted Felon Who Tried a Coup, Is Liable for Rape, And Accused of Pedophilia: Your Pick

The guy who took the bullet for his fellow Americans or the guy who took a shit in his own Depends? The one who took the bullet as he defiantly raised his fist to the air and yelled FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT to his countrymen BY A LANDSLIDE. You are now fucked,...and I mean totally. This election is already over,...Trump won yesterday!

Trump-photo.jpg
Indeed.

The Trump shooter, Thomas Crook:

"I hate Trump, I hate Republicans."

It's time that they were given a dose of their own medicine.​

"I cannot have sympathy for a man who called for violence against the country and dismissed various school shootings. "Get over it!" is what he said, and to him now, I think we should all collectively be saying "Get over it."
That is all."

It's time that they were given a dose of their own medicine.​

"I cannot have sympathy for a man who called for violence against the country and dismissed various school shootings. "Get over it!" is what he said, and to him now, I think we should all collectively be saying "Get over it."
That is all."
Isn’t it ironic. I doubt if he ever gets over this shooting.

snip

The contrast between the two candidates couldn’t be starker. Biden, despite his political experience and attempts to pivot attention towards policy achievements, finds himself mired in a narrative dominated by questions of age and capability. Meanwhile, Trump, with his bombastic personality and legal entanglements, presents a different kind of unease for voters—will his actions as president be guided by the rule of law or by personal vendettas and authoritarian tendencies?

The upcoming election is not just a choice between two individuals; it’s a referendum on the values and future direction of the United States. Can a nation grapple with the complexities of age and fitness for office while navigating the stormy waters of moral and legal integrity? The decision in November 2024 will not only shape the next four years but will resonate deeply with America’s identity and its place on the global stage.

In the end, voters must weigh the nuances of age, character, and fitness for office against the backdrop of pressing national issues like the economy and immigration. The choice is not just between two old men—it’s about which vision of America they believe in, and which leader they trust to guide the country forward amidst a sea of challenges and uncertainties. The decision is yours—what kind of future will you choose?
Your desperate flailing and lying has been noted. And no, all your efforts won't change the fact that Biden is going to lose in a massive landslide.

I have often wondered who votes for a serial lying, corrupt, senile, divisive dumbass like Biden. Obviously degenerate and mentally unstable morons like you.

You may be right. He may have won yesterday and if that is so we are fucked............but a bloody ear or not he is still what he was during Jan 6th. And later and even still A liar and convicted felon. Of the worst kind......

You've got those moronic MSNBC talking points down. You give new meaning to the term halfwit.

Those big donors are so stupid they don't realize they're screwing down ballot candidates. The PAC isn't a Biden-only PAC, it's an issues PAC. In fact they don't even mention Biden on their website, although they support his issues.
Future Forward USA

:lolup: Halfwit doesn't know she is the moron. :laugh:

This you, MAGA? “Some folks need killing. . .” Save the crocodile tears and pearl clutching. You’ve been begging for violence and now that you have it, you realize it’s not so great after all, eh?​

A very disturbed kid decided to commit suicide.
Wrong. But alas, you're a dumbass who can't get much of anything right. He was a triggered leftist loon who bought into the despicable rhetoric Biden and the Democratic Party along with their media enablers kept feeding him.

Back