The Old Guy Who Fumbles Names vs. The Old Convicted Felon Who Tried a Coup, Is Liable for Rape, And Accused of Pedophilia: Your Pick

It's time that they were given a dose of their own medicine.​

"I cannot have sympathy for a man who called for violence against the country and dismissed various school shootings. "Get over it!" is what he said, and to him now, I think we should all collectively be saying "Get over it."
That is all."
dumbass-dumb.gif

This you, MAGA? “Some folks need killing. . .” Save the crocodile tears and pearl clutching. You’ve been begging for violence and now that you have it, you realize it’s not so great after all, eh?​

That is nothing compared to the Democratic Biden demagoguery against Trump. But alas, you're a mentally deranged dumbass on steroids. November will be harsh on mentally unstable leftist dumbfucks.

We were all in on electing him way before this happened Christie. But does this HELP Trump get re elected? Yes,...yes it does. Absolutely. The investigation that comes from this failed assassination attempt will help us even more as it surely will reveal some very ugly and sinister things about some of our political opponents. The kid didnt act alone,....c'mon, any melon head would KNOW that. Ive seen multiple interviews now from ex Secret service men and they all but came right out and said that this was a plot involving other people as well /maybe even an inside job. DING DING.....Correct answer.

To your point about electing someone just because he was shot,.......what about electing a bumbling unpopular vice President based purely on the fact that she was a woman, and a woman of color like Kamala Harris?
You're talking apples and oranges here. First, Kamala is still not the candidate. Second, the analogy would be "bumbling unpopular vice president vs. convicted felon."

I'll wait for more info about whether or not he acted alone because the internet is overflowing with conspiracy theories now, and it'll take awhile to sort everything out.

It never ends... and Joe's empty apologies and promises are just scripted lies...
They're not unhappy that they inspired an assassination attempt...only unhappy that it didn't work out...
This week will provide the proof to all Americans who they need to elect in November... As far as the investigation goes, it's very strange...no one can deny that...
And if you haven't noticed... Joe wouldn't mention Corey Comperatore by name...the brave man who lost his life protecting his family... Simply shameful...May he RIP...
The others injured are thankfully recovering...
(and Joe...it's ballot, not battle box...sigh....)
You are truly despicable. You can't stop bashing Biden even in the middle of this tragedy. Biden has been nothing but gracious in his remarks about trump in both his addresses but as usual you put your own vile spin on it. Seek help.

(and trump... it's "Heritage," not "Hrzzhe... sigh...)

Joe's simply reads what he's told to read... If he spoke from the heart he wouldn't need notes to give remarks... And it's ballot box...not battle box...

It never ends... and Joe's empty apologies and promises are just scripted lies...
They're not unhappy that they inspired an assassination attempt...only unhappy that it didn't work out...
This week will provide the proof to all Americans who they need to elect in November... As far as the investigation goes, it's very strange...no one can deny that...
And if you haven't noticed... Joe wouldn't mention Corey Comperatore by name...the brave man who lost his life protecting his family... Simply shameful...May he RIP...
The others injured are thankfully recovering...
(and Joe...it's ballot, not battle box...sigh....)
Here's your messiah mentioning Cory Comperatore by name, stooge.

"In his first statement after the shooting on Saturday, Trump wrote on Truth Social: "I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured."

In another post on Sunday, Trump added, "Our love goes out to the other victims and their families. We pray for the recovery of those who were wounded, and hold in our hearts the memory of the citizen who was so horribly killed."

When did they release Coray's name? Joe knew... And he refused to say it out loud...

I love how they say "Fumbles names" and try to get you to ignore dementia, secretly disguised as the elephant in the room.

Either vote for the man with declining cognitive function that will not get better, or vote for the guy who told y'all the constitution itself should be suspended.

Or....

Wait for it...

Vote for a third party for once. Stop voting for "the lesser of two evils"...

Back