The Olympics

And then had a heart attack from the excitement.

Win win for everyone.

Probably! It's been a long time since someone bent over and tried to get Johnny to spank them...since Cindy was trying to steal him from his first wife, probably.

He could have kicked off you're right!

Chaps right. He is a republican. God only knows what he's into.

Farmers: lock up your donkeys - the RNC's in town.

You have in the closet hypocrite religious right and dems having affairs in every city even when wife is dying of cancer.

All i know is anybody that gives 2 shits about what these people preach in regards to doing the right thing is just stupid.

At least it seems like Michelle obama can work her bootie magic on Barack to keep him focused on work and not fucking interns.

You have in the closet hypocrite religious right and dems having affairs in every city even when wife is dying of cancer.

All i know is anybody that gives 2 shits about what these people preach in regards to doing the right thing is just stupid.

At least it seems like Michelle obama can work her bootie magic on Barack to keep him focused on work and not fucking interns.
It is Barack's duty to please that booty. He has NO REASON to stray. Not that mean need reasons, they just need places.

I'm sure he has chest hair..that's your fav right?

No, chests are my favorite. I don't like a lot of hair. But I like a little hair rather than no hair. And i really don't care what's on McCain's chest, because he is a gross old man with crazy eyes. now stop!

No, chests are my favorite. I don't like a lot of hair. But I like a little hair rather than no hair. And i really don't care what's on McCain's chest, because he is a gross old man with crazy eyes. now stop!

I'm pretty sure his chest hair has thinned by now.

I find them boring as hell! They keep doing the same things the girl/guy did before them. Who in the heck ever swings from two bars that are not even even? Or does tumblesaults on a 4 by 8? I ain't even done that, have you? And talk about repetitious, around in circles they go, someone should run up in the stands or go backward. And then they win by .00001 second, in my book that is a tie and a take over. Then to make you throw up they tell you stories about how their grandma Gertrude who died at 100 would be so proud. Yuke!

I find them boring as hell! They keep doing the same things the girl/guy did before them. Who in the heck ever swings from two bars that are not even even? Or does tumblesaults on a 4 by 8? I ain't even done that, have you? And talk about repetitious, around in circles they go, someone should run up in the stands or go backward. And then they win by .00001 second, in my book that is a tie and a take over. Then to make you throw up they tell you stories about how their grandma Gertrude who died at 100 would be so proud. Yuke!

I think its fascinating watching the culmination of years of artistry training and dedication.

Back