the only anti-globalist

The belief is that life is hard enough to sustain without a government authority legislating more of a burdon on people who have an unalianable right to sustain their life with as little restriction as possible. The unfair "free trade" crap that's going on right now has nothing to do with libertarians.
But you guys ignore the fact that we are in the context of massive government intervention in our economy, in favor of large corporations and financial instutions, and to the detriment of regular working people.

You keep blathering on about freedom, ignoring the massive intervention, only when someone wants an intervention to protect the very ability of americans to survive.

You're for globalization and outsourcing, even though that whole system relies on slave labor abroad. You should be embarrassed to consider yourselves patriots.
Your borders crap you incorrectly refer to is not true. You know better than that. You're just saying a bunch of untrue propaganda to educate others from the truth.
What's not true about the "borders crap"? What libertarian is against illegal immigration? or h1-b visas? All the ones i know are pro-amnesty globalist buttfuckers.

Libertarians continue with free market zealotry even in the context of government controlled private public partnerships and massive bailouts for banks and preferred corporations. Continuing that "free market" line of crap in the current context of rising fascism is tacit support.

More crap AssMat. Certainly you're not that ignorant.

What's "tacit"?

Libertarians are not in favor of bailing out big corps, other countries, or anyone for that matter. You should know that.

Do you know that there is a difference between reps, and libertarians? It sounds like you don't.

Libertarians are not in favor of bailing out big corps, other countries, or anyone for that matter. You should know that.
But when it happens, they keep pretending like markets are free, and advocating the same old tired crap.
Do you know that there is a difference between reps, and libertarians? It sounds like you don't.

There is no effective difference. They are both traitors to america, having been brainwashed by globalist propaganda.

I would like to see Drastic cuts in foreign aide and corporate welfare! Which includes our military defending private global industry!

Right on, Rana.

Multinationals use our military and tax money to subdue foreign workforces, and then repay the taxpayer by putting them all out of work with the new slaves they acquired at our expense. And they call it freedom, and a rising tide raising all ships. it's all provably a lie.

Don't hate me for your stupidity. Blame yourself for that.

It's nice to know you don't hate me for your lack of education AssMat.

You're young, or at least hopefully you are. That's the only thing you have going for you as for as I can tell.

Still plenty of time to pick your face off the street.:clink:

It's nice to know you don't hate me for your lack of education AssMat.

You're young, or at least hopefully you are. That's the only thing you have going for you as for as I can tell.

Still plenty of time to pick your face off the street.:clink:

These are odd sentiments from someone who's been repeatedly destroyed in this conversation.

Don't try to pull your old and wise routine on me. You're obviously just old and foolish.

Back