The perfect candidate.

It is not a dictionary. It is an encyclopedia. Would you like me to get my copy of brittanicca out?

Liberalism = liberty

Dude---liberialism is the opposite of liberity. The firrst thing that pisses me off is the fact that liberials give the average person credit for being sooo damn stupid. Liberialism wants bigger government--to help the people our own government put in pain(irresponsibe globalization in this case)--thus people lose their liberities through dependancy for those who are down and out, and through loss of disposable income for the average American. Therefore----only the rich do well with liberialsim--right? Get some older text books that have not twisted phiolosphies yet.

liberials will make this country a nanny slave state----That is the state we left to form this country.

Your teachings hate America---they are commie colleges.

Not anymore. Southern Democrats were populists, not liberals, in any case, and that's long since dead. Nowadays, the only people who pull the lever for the Democrats are 90% of the blacks and 10% of the whites - just enough to never win anything.

The black vote will not be nearly that high, they are wising up faster than you are.---But the mexican vote will be about that high (News this morning--80 some % want Hillery). Now---think---why would the mexicans vote for a demacrat like Hillery? Why would Hillery offer 5 grand to everybody that had a kid, for each kid.

As Edwards would say?

WHHYYYY WHYYYYYYY?

YOUR PARTY AND PHILOSOPHIES WANT A NANNY STATE FULL OF SLAVES!!!

liberialism = liberity my ass.

There are still plenty of Democrats in the South...don't lie. (And you want to agree with me, Watermark, because Southern Man is trying to say all liberals are in the North).

Hey---he is not lieing. He is not a lier, I don't think. He just believes lies if the tuition is high enough.

Back