The philosophy of freedom

Cypress blocks those he can't Debate with

I haven't seen him block anyone. That's usually BidenPresident's jam. You literally cannot disagree with BP without getting banned from their threads (after being told to kill yourself). Cypress at least doesn't ban people. Sure he can't engage with points that disagree with his "received wisdom" (what someone told him to think about a topic) but at least he's strong enough not to go for the ban hammer.

I haven't seen him block anyone. That's usually BidenPresident's jam. You literally cannot disagree with BP without getting banned from their threads (after being told to kill yourself). Cypress at least doesn't ban people. Sure he can't engage with points that disagree with his "received wisdom" (what someone told him to think about a topic) but at least he's strong enough not to go for the ban hammer.

He blocked me,because I continued asked his opinion instead of constantly dropping names,but would NEVER give his opinion on anything. Instead he dropped names as if that would impress anyone!

He blocked me,because I continued asked his opinion instead of constantly dropping names,but would NEVER give his opinion on anything. Instead he dropped names as if that would impress anyone!

Wow. Guess he must have hit is breaking point. You're right, all he ever does is quote others. The worst are his OP's which almost ALWAYS are nothing but a quote from someone else without context. No doubt it's often interesting topics but clearly Cypress doesn't understand them and will start to whine vociferously if you disagree with what he was told to think about a topic. He has no flexibility to his thinking.

Wow. Guess he must have hit is breaking point. You're right, all he ever does is quote others. The worst are his OP's which almost ALWAYS are nothing but a quote from someone else without context. No doubt it's often interesting topics but clearly Cypress doesn't understand them and will start to whine vociferously if you disagree with what he was told to think about a topic. He has no flexibility to his thinking.

Cypress is always on the outside looking in ,time to jump in the pool!

Like you did me, Mason? Did he lie and try to get you banned too?

Like you did me, Mason? Did he lie and try to get you banned too?
Mason was relentlessly composing posts to me so I couldn't see notifications from anyone else.

I really don't make time for lunatics who believe God has appointed them as the avenging angel.

Mason was relentlessly composing posts to me so I couldn't see notifications from anyone else.

I really don't make time for lunatics who believe God has appointed them as the avenging angel.

Your call. If I wasn't such a fan of the Abbie Normals, I'd have Perry, Mason and Sybil on ignore. LOL

They're the best kind. The true psychos. :thup:

Back