The Philosophy Of Nothing

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
cmP7n6W.jpg

Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; from Latin nihil 'nothing') is a philosophy, or family of views within philosophy, that rejects general or fundamental aspects of human existence, such as objective truth, knowledge, morality, values or meaning. Different nihilist positions hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities do not exist or are meaningless or pointless.

JPP is one of the dumpsters of meaningless shit being thrown in from meaningless people.

I say drink and party and be merry for tomorrow we might die a meaningless life and death.

Nothing means nothing. Existence and non-existence mean nothing.

I kill you. You kill me. We all kill each other. In the end nothing means nothing.

Depressing isn't it? That's what Sartre said. But he also said don't worry, be happy.

You live once. You die once. Let's hope we either live or die again or hope it won't ever happen again, EVER.

cmP7n6W.jpg

Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; from Latin nihil 'nothing') is a philosophy, or family of views within philosophy, that rejects general or fundamental aspects of human existence, such as objective truth, knowledge, morality, values or meaning. Different nihilist positions hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities do not exist or are meaningless or pointless.

JPP is one of the dumpsters of meaningless shit being throwing in from meaningless people.

I say drink and party and be merry for tomorrow we might die a meaningless life and death.

I kill you. You kill me. We all kill each other. In the end nothing means nothing.

Depressing isn't it? That's what Sartre said. But he also said don't worry, be happy.

You live once. You die once. Let's hope we either live or die again or hope it won't ever happen again, EVER.

dumb

cmP7n6W.jpg

JPP is one of the dumpsters of meaningless shit being thrown in from meaningless people.

So then why do you invest so much of your life into JPP?

I am not the one who claimes that there is no value here, in fact I help pay for the place.

What is the value of a toilet? All it does is to be a dumpster with a water for you to shit in and flush it down.

A worthless person sitting on a worthless toilet shitting a worthless shit in there to be flushed the worthless everything is.

Different nihilist positions hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities do not exist or are meaningless or pointless.
Pretty bloody cynical.

cmP7n6W.jpg

Try to be a little more positive. (you sound like that guy, Hawkeye) :(

cmP7n6W.jpg

Every day you wake up and live

Only ONE of those days you die

Yes life has no inherent meaning

The art of living is to imbue a meaning for your life

Life is only meaningless if you choose your life to be meaningless

Wake up and make each day what you want it to be

Filled with love of your fellow man

Filled with laughter and the beauty of the creations around you

Yes there is sadness and cruelty in the world

Even more reason to use your existence to project kindness and joy every way you can

Some days it’s hard to do so

Those are the sad days

But the more days you can muster the power to imbue kindness and joy into the world with your personal power the better

The more beautiful and meaningful the moments of your life will be

When life hands you lemons

Make lemon aid

Accept that you will have days that the lemon aid making will have to wait for another day

But strive to muster the strength to wash, cut and squeeze those lemons

And sweeten it with the stored up sugar from those days you couldn’t get your self to make lemon aid

Life is what you make it

Make it

Last edited:
Back