The Philosophy Of Nothing

Sartre was politically engaged. He is not sit around whining about the universe being unfair.

Actually, he did. He supported Karl Marx, which basically made the same argument: that the universe is unfair. Perhaps it would help if you actually read the writings of both Sartre and Karl Marx. You can find some references to Karl Marx's writings in my Sig.

What is the value of a toilet? All it does is to be a dumpster with a water for you to shit in and flush it down.

A worthless person sitting on a worthless toilet shitting a worthless shit in there to be flushed the worthless everything is.

Since you obviously have trouble with sanitation and it's purpose, I'll not recommend anyone visit you.

Sartre's arguments were about supporting the Church of No God. I guess you never read Sartre.

shut-up-thut-the-fuck-up-donny.gif

cmP7n6W.jpg

Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; from Latin nihil 'nothing') is a philosophy, or family of views within philosophy, that rejects general or fundamental aspects of human existence, such as objective truth, knowledge, morality, values or meaning. Different nihilist positions hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities do not exist or are meaningless or pointless.

JPP is one of the dumpsters of meaningless shit being thrown in from meaningless people.

I say drink and party and be merry for tomorrow we might die a meaningless life and death.

Nothing means nothing. Existence and non-existence mean nothing.

I kill you. You kill me. We all kill each other. In the end nothing means nothing.

Depressing isn't it? That's what Sartre said. But he also said don't worry, be happy.

You live once. You die once. Let's hope we either live or die again or hope it won't ever happen again, EVER.

Isn't saying someone is a Nihilist the same as calling them a pot-smoking bum? ;)

Back