The Problem with Christians

katzgar

Verified User
Once you buy into a belief system with zero proof the need for proof is gone. asg knows this and just says stupid shit because he knows his base is christian with no need for proof or evidence,

Once you buy into a belief system with zero proof the need for proof is gone. asg knows this and just says stupid shit because he knows his base is christian with no need for proof or evidence,
There is a strain of bible thumping Protestants who willfully compromise themselves to serve the noted atheist and spawn of Belzeebub, Donald Trumpf.

But the premise of your statement is that there is a fundamental problem with the world's six billion Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Daoists, etc.

Personally, I find it easy to accept the fact that three is knowledge and a higher reality out there which is inaccessible to human reason and scientific experimentation. We are just smart chimpanzees and our reason and cognitive ability are not unlimited and infinitely perfect.

THEN TELL US HOW YOU BELIEVE THE UNIVERSE CAME TO BE, ADN WE'LL SEE WHO "NEEDS NO PROOF"....

There is a strain of bible thumping Protestants who willfully compromise themselves to serve the noted atheist and spawn of Belzeebub, Donald Trumpf.

But the premise of your statement is that there is a fundamental problem with the world's six billion Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Daoists, etc.

Personally, I find it easy to accept the fact that three is knowledge and a higher reality out there which is inaccessible to human reason and scientific experimentation. We are just smart chimpanzees and our reason and cognitive ability are not unlimited and infinitely perfect.

‘We’ lol?

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? *You* have faith that you’re a sophisticated ape. Some of us put our faith to better use.

I don't buy into evolution. The proof I requested hasn't been provided in the manner it was requested yet I'm still expected to believe.

Yeah, he's very good at preying on the simple, the gullible, the willing.

That being said, most devout Christians that I've known in my life have often questioned their own faith. I think it's an admirable trait. They are definitely humble in their beliefs, and seldom tend to be the in-your-face-believe-like-I-do-or-go-to-hell types.

‘We’ lol?

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? *You* have faith that you’re a sophisticated ape. Some of us put our faith to better use.

Cypress is the kind that denies things when he claims no proof has been provided yet expects others to believe what he claims when he's provide zero proof of it.

‘We’ lol?

The intelligent person recognizes my syntax there as a figure of speech.

Genetics proves we are distant cousins of chimpanzees, both lineages evolved from a common primate ancestor about 8 million years ago

I think the trouble with American discussions about these issues is that they are obsessively bound up with the 'God' notion rather than the way people behave. American 'Christians' are mostly all about 'God' but appear to behave like drunken pigs.

I think the trouble with American discussions about these issues is that they are obsessively bound up with the 'God' notion rather than the way people behave. American 'Christians' are mostly all about 'God' but appear to behave like drunken pigs.

Clean the goat mierda from your filthy streets, America hating cabron.

as a good Welshman I'm sure you prefer sheep?.....

THEN TELL US HOW YOU BELIEVE THE UNIVERSE CAME TO BE, ADN WE'LL SEE WHO "NEEDS NO PROOF"....

My answer would be: I have no fucking idea.

I would need no proof, because I KNOW I do not know how the universe came into existence...an d I am not willing to make any blind guesses (sometimes called "beliefs.")

So big mouth...tell us: Who needs no proof?

Of course some Christians are hypocrites. Nobody ever claimed otherwise. My observation, however, is that most people of faith do make an effort to live by Christian principles.

We're not cocksucking faggots like you, and our beliefs have been around for 2k+ years?

You just want justification for your perverse sexual stuff. No.. Dude, the whole of society is not led by their genitals.

Smart people do not think with their junk.

Yeah, he's very good at preying on the simple, the gullible, the willing.
That being said, most devout Christians that I've known in my life have often questioned their own faith. I think it's an admirable trait. They are definitely humble in their beliefs, and seldom tend to be the in-your-face-believe-like-I-do-or-go-to-hell types.

Guessing if it wasn't for the subject of what passes as Christianity wouldn't have to be trying to buy back my misspent youth purchasing US Constitutions at the National Archives only to be stolen & in all probability burned by this Christian Nation.

Back