The Progressives And Their Value System.

philly rabbit

Verified User
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, THE PROGRESSIVES VALUE SYSTEM

Don't say this, say that instead.

Don't say that, say this instead.

March along together comrades, one, two, three, four

You are being watched, you are being heard .. one, two, three, four.

Sarah Palin is a sub human .. one, two, three, four

DO NOT JEST or joke about a minority .. one, two, three, four.

DO NOT jest or joke about a homosexual .. one, two, three, four

These are crimes if you do comrades, these are hate speech crimes.

Change the definition of words

All non white males are victims and need special help from the government and will be placed in victim groups including women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc according to their gender, their race, and their "sexual orientation" .. one, two, three, four

The white male is THE VICTIMIZER! The white male IS THE DEVIL. The white male IS THE EPITOME OF EVIL .. one, two, three, four

"The white man" committed an attempted genocide on the Indians .. "the federal government's army" (which also attempted genocide on the southern people as well as attempting genocide on the Indians) freed the slaves.

And here's the real corker.

All life and everything of value and worthwhile came .... (Trumpets and fanfare!) ..... OUT OF AFRICA!

White Europeans stole all their knowledge and their technology from Africans.

White slavers infiltrated African "rain forests" (Another PC term that replaced jungles) and kidnapped Africans "Roots" style and made them slaves.
One, two, three, four

Christians stole Christmas ..( oops, I forgot) Winter Solstice from the Pagans.

Christians stole Easter (spring solstice?) from the pagans.

Government schools are not to take Christmas or Easter holiday vacations, they will take winter and spring vacations.

One, two, three, four comrades .. march along.

"The white man" committed an attempted genocide on the Indians .. "the federal government's army" (which also attempted genocide on the southern people as well as attempting genocide on the Indians) freed the slaves.
Are you saying trying to kill all the Indian tribes isn't genocide?
White Europeans stole all their knowledge and their technology from Africans.
Well, if you call China and the Middle East Africa, then yeah they did for the most part.

White slavers infiltrated African "rain forests" (Another PC term that replaced jungles) and kidnapped Africans "Roots" style and made them slaves.
Are you implying that such things didn't happen? It wasn't the only method, or even the preferred method, for acquiring slaves, but yeah it happened. Also in India and South/Central America. Also Rain Forest is a term used to describe a specific environment, just like temperate forest (Dem woods for you bumpkins).
Christians stole Christmas ..( oops, I forgot) Winter Solstice from the Pagans.
Yeah, they did (well, Sol Invictus).
The rest is just more baseless conjecture.

Are you saying trying to kill all the Indian tribes isn't genocide?
Well, if you call China and the Middle East Africa, then yeah they did for the most part.

Are you implying that such things didn't happen? It wasn't the only method, or even the preferred method, for acquiring slaves, but yeah it happened. Also in India and South/Central America. Also Rain Forest is a term used to describe a specific environment, just like temperate forest (Dem woods for you bumpkins).
Yeah, they did (well, Sol Invictus).
The rest is just more baseless conjecture.

I wish I ran in a liberal social circle at college then one day I discovered this new political philosophy that promised me more sex, more drugs, and no religion.

....... sigh.

I wish I ran in a liberal social circle at college then one day I discovered this new political philosophy that promised me more sex, more drugs, and no religion.

....... sigh.

Sorry, but your personality still would not have gotten you high or laid.

Back