The Progressives And Their Value System.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, THE PROGRESSIVES VALUE SYSTEM

Don't say this, say that instead.

Don't say that, say this instead.

March along together comrades, one, two, three, four

You are being watched, you are being heard .. one, two, three, four.

Sarah Palin is a sub human .. one, two, three, four

DO NOT JEST or joke about a minority .. one, two, three, four.

DO NOT jest or joke about a homosexual .. one, two, three, four

These are crimes if you do comrades, these are hate speech crimes.

Change the definition of words

All non white males are victims and need special help from the government and will be placed in victim groups including women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc according to their gender, their race, and their "sexual orientation" .. one, two, three, four

The white male is THE VICTIMIZER! The white male IS THE DEVIL. The white male IS THE EPITOME OF EVIL .. one, two, three, four

"The white man" committed an attempted genocide on the Indians .. "the federal government's army" (which also attempted genocide on the southern people as well as attempting genocide on the Indians) freed the slaves.

And here's the real corker.

All life and everything of value and worthwhile came .... (Trumpets and fanfare!) ..... OUT OF AFRICA!

White Europeans stole all their knowledge and their technology from Africans.

White slavers infiltrated African "rain forests" (Another PC term that replaced jungles) and kidnapped Africans "Roots" style and made them slaves.
One, two, three, four

Christians stole Christmas ..( oops, I forgot) Winter Solstice from the Pagans.

Christians stole Easter (spring solstice?) from the pagans.

Government schools are not to take Christmas or Easter holiday vacations, they will take winter and spring vacations.

One, two, three, four comrades .. march along.

A false premise is an incorrect proposition that forms the basis of an argument or syllogism. Since the premise (proposition, or assumption) is not correct, the conclusion drawn may be in error. However, the logical validity of an argument is a function of its internal consistency, not the truth value of its premises.

For example, consider this syllogism, which involves an obvious false premise:
If the streets are wet, it has rained recently. (premise)
The streets are wet. (premise)
Therefore it has rained recently. (conclusion)

This argument is logically valid, but quite demonstrably wrong, because its first premise is false - one could hose down the streets, the local river could have flooded, etc. A simple logical analysis will not reveal the error in this argument, since that analysis must accept the truth of the argument's premises. For this reason, an argument based on false premises can be much more difficult to refute, or even discuss, than one featuring a normal logical error, as the truth of its premises must be established to the satisfaction of all parties.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise

False premise is used everyday by the junkie Limbaugh and his ilk. The problem is people like phillybunny believe the false premise to be truth or reality. Which takes us back to 1984 by Orwell. 2+2=5 if your party says so.

I like how Philly keeps ignoring that the South initiated the war by firing on an American fort, but he's perfectly willing to bring up irrelevant non-sequiturs and red herrings.

I like how Philly keeps ignoring that the South initiated the war by firing on an American fort, but he's perfectly willing to bring up irrelevant non-sequiturs and red herrings.

Little Theeedeee's ancestors were just as big of racists as mine were.

This is something he hates to admit so instead of facing up to this, he simply transfers his racist legacy onto the south and all southerners.

His bravado about wiping out the southerners in an act of genocide only confirms him as a little piss ant coward who yearns for social acceptance in a PC circle he runs within and it at the same time makes him feel vindicated and given absolution over his own family tree that quite possibly contained slavers.

This PC attitude is not uncommon among the theedees of modern society and it only gives him a false sense of moral superiority over those who are the racists scapegoats of modern times, the southerners.

Little Theeedeee's ancestors were just as big of racists as mine were.

This is something he hates to admit so instead of facing up to this, he simply transfers his racist legacy onto the south and all southerners.

His bravado about wiping out the southerners in an act of genocide only confirms him as a little piss ant coward who yearns for social acceptance in a PC circle he runs within and it at the same time makes him feel vindicated and given absolution over his own family tree that quite possibly contained slavers.

This PC attitude is not uncommon among the theedees of modern society and it only gives him a false sense of moral superiority over those who are the racists scapegoats of modern times, the southerners.

So are you feeling guilt about your family? If your ancestors were stupid racists it does not mean you have to defend that. You are not even responsible for what your parents, sibling or so thinks or does. Why should you feel the need to defend the bad behavior of long dead ancestors? You are a morally primitive collectivist.

If I ever write a sci-fi story I am going to have some characters that are still arguing the Civil War. It seems there will still be some collectivist southerner, butthurt over there loss and moral guilt trying to justify it, for hundreds of years.

State's don't have rights and no real libertarian would ever argue that they do. Rights adhere to the individual. State's have powers and the only moral justification for those powers is to enable them to protect the rights of individuals.

The founders understood the distinction between rights and powers and made that clear in the language of the 9th and 10th amendments.

To frame an argument for slavery in the language of rights is beyond obscene. You are not a libertarian, pr. You are a small state Nazi.

LOL... 400 years in the future, the US is just part of a larger North American Alliance and there will be some idiot from Mississippi still trying to say the war wasn't about slavery...

I like it.

So you now oppose the Iraq war but you wholeheartedly supported Lincoln's war.

That's a rather inconsistent position.

Nobody here supported Lincoln's war, unless you believe in past lives and believe you are "psychic" and can tell our past lives' stories you are just blowing smoke...

So are you feeling guilt about your family? If your ancestors were stupid racists it does not mean you have to defend that. You are not even responsible for what your parents, sibling or so thinks or does. Why should you feel the need to defend the bad behavior of long dead ancestors? You are a morally primitive collectivist.

Because you conveniently never bring up the racists and almost definitly including your own blood line in your own neck of the woods and instead you always finger the racists down south.

This makes you feel morally superior and vindicated and it makes you feel justified about the war which was about economics and federalizing the states.

Just like slavery was about economics and freeing the slaves wasn't some righteous crusade of morality.

LOL... 400 years in the future, the US is just part of a larger North American Alliance and there will be some idiot from Mississippi still trying to say the war wasn't about slavery...

I like it.

Let me ask you something:

Is somebody guilty of a crime if he does something that wont become unlawful until farther in the future?

How does that make the person a criminal?

Because you conveniently never bring up the racists and almost definitly including your own blood line in your own neck of the woods and instead you always finger the racists down south.

This makes you feel morally superior and vindicated and it makes you feel justified about the war which was about economics and federalizing the states.

Just like slavery was about economics and freeing the slaves wasn't some righteous crusade of morality.

You are an idiot. Freeing the slaves was absolutely a righteous crusade.

I am a southerner. I don't give a damn if one of my ancestors was a slave owner or fought in the war. It was not me and I don't need to feel justified or guilt over the Civil War or slavery. Slavery was an ugly business and I am glad it ended long before I was born.

those who think that ending slavery wasn't a righteous crusade have never read about the congregational abolitionists from New England.

Let me ask you something:

Is somebody guilty of a crime if he does something that wont become unlawful until farther in the future?

How does that make the person a criminal?

So what you are worried about is that some former slave owner might be punished retroactively? I don't think that is going to be a problem.

You are an idiot. Freeing the slaves was absolutely a righteous crusade.

I am a southerner. I don't give a damn if one of my ancestors was a slave owner or fought in the war. It was not me and I don't need to feel justified or guilt over the Civil War or slavery. Slavery was an ugly business and I am glad it ended long before I was born.

Ending slavery was not a righteous moral cause or an excuse to rage total war on one sector of the country. It was the elimination of one form of cheap labor and the establishment of another form of cheap labor and that being in the northern industrial states before the war even came close to starting.

You are a brainwashed twit with this holy, moral righteous cause on the part of the north warring against the south.

The war was about economics and establishing the country's strong economy forever in the north and the establishment of federal control over the states once and for all.

So what you are worried about is that some former slave owner might be punished retroactively? I don't think that is going to be a problem.

No, I'm saying that slavery was once an accepted institution of a means of cheap labor by capitalists. And capitalists always searching for the cheapest labor they could acquire in order to maximize their profits. Enter Karl Marx and the communists and the world wide revolution of the workers.

And I'm also saying that your ancestors were every bit as big of racists as the southerners back when the war occurred if you were a northerner which you claim you're not.

those who think that ending slavery wasn't a righteous crusade have never read about the congregational abolitionists from New England.

And what did the bankers and financiers of NEW York City think of those New England abolitionists?

Do you know why they were furious at Lincoln?

Do you know why Wall Street hated the abolitionists?

What was the cheap labor the south was using to produce multi millions of dollars for the northern financiers?

And why did New York City and Wall street suddenly start beating war drums the loudest when the lower south states announced that they were seceding?

Back