The Progressives And Their Value System.

In 2003-2005, when we were told the reasons and objectives for the war. Granted, I was not yet 17 when we invaded, and I still held to a neoconservative view of foreign policy, as it had not yet been proven to be a Wilsonian failure.

So you now oppose the Iraq war but you wholeheartedly supported Lincoln's war.

That's a rather inconsistent position.

The Puritans were far more religious. Don't forget that every Southern colony was chartered to commercial interests who were exclusively Anglican (meaning barely religious). It only evolved into a religious region as Calvinism slowly arrived. That said, it's hard to top top the Puritans, whose New England region remained ultra religious until the modern era and left so many blue laws on the books that the secular progressives haven't bothered trying to repeal them.

So the puritans were secular like I said they were.

"The shining city on a hill"

But you supported Lincoln's war on the south.

You're being rather inconsistent.

And if I were you, I'd stop throwing this Nazi label on your opponents unless you can prove what your accusing them of being.

And parroting the ass hats at the NAACP doesn't also make any kind of a confederacy - Nazi Germany connection either.

It just simply demonstrates your ignorance of history as much as your claim that libertarians support the individual not states rights because of slavery.

If you're going to be independently free, you need an agent before the evil kingdom to represent you .. a lawyer of sorts.

This has never been an every dude for himself society.

But you supported Lincoln's war on the south.

You're being rather inconsistent.

And if I were you, I'd stop throwing this Nazi label on your opponents unless you can prove what your accusing them of being.

And parroting the ass hats at the NAACP doesn't also make any kind of a confederacy - Nazi Germany connection either.

It just simply demonstrates your ignorance of history as much as your claim that libertarians support the individual not states rights because of slavery.

If you're going to be independently free, you need an agent before the evil kingdom to represent you .. a lawyer of sorts.

This has never been an every dude for himself society.

I told you, I voted for Spooner.

I have no clue what you are talking about concerning the NAACP. If i happen to be saying something that agrees with them then it is by chance. But it is telling that you think repeating anything similar to them is negative. Maybe at your Nazi/Klan rallies that is true but most sane people won't agree.

Libertarians are fierce individualists but do recognize a need for community. As specified in the DofI, the state has value insofar as it recognizes and protects the rights of the individual. The level is irrelevant. You are a collectivist who finds his identity in racial issues and has an allegiance to the state insofar as it privileges your race. You are not a libertarian.

I told you, I voted for Spooner.

I have no clue what you are talking about concerning the NAACP. If i happen to be saying something that agrees with them then it is by chance. But it is telling that you think repeating anything similar to them is negative. Maybe at your Nazi/Klan rallies that is true but most sane people won't agree.

Libertarians are fierce individualists but do recognize a need for community. As specified in the DofI, the state has value insofar as it recognizes and protects the rights of the individual. The level is irrelevant. You are a collectivist who finds his identity in racial issues and has an allegiance to the state insofar as it privileges your race. You are not a libertarian.

Libertarians like you are lunatics.

Your opposition to Bush's war and support for Lincoln's war I hope can be explained in rational terms.

At least Bush got funding from congress for his. Lincoln waited a month and a half before he even called a session of congress after he started his.

Libertarians like you are lunatics.

Your opposition to Bush's war and support for Lincoln's war I hope can be explained in rational terms.

At least Bush got funding from congress for his. Lincoln waited a month and a half before he even called a session of congress after he started his.

Yes, clearly the guy that is not obsessed with defining everything through the lens of an ancient war is the lunatic.

I was forced to finance Bush's war, able to vote based on it and speak against it. My position on "Lincoln's War" is about as relevant as my opinion on the Battle of Yavin.

33nylom.jpg

33cacf6.jpg

The government has no constitutional authority to harass, spy on, investigate or charge any private citizen based on it's declarations of what said citizen is supposed to be or supposed to be doing.

The government has no constitutional authority to arrest and imprison any private citizen without due process and in a court of law before the public and the media nor does it have any authority under the constitution to try private citizen civilians before a military tribunal and not in a civil court.

And it doesn't make any difference if the government decides whether or not that private citizen is a communist sympathizer or a confederate sympathizer based on it's own opinions and not based on constitutional law.

I don't think you understand what Puritans or Secular mean.

I understand that the New England puritans believed that you could vanquish evil by behaving and dressing in a certain way and creating a secular state in order to accomplish this.

I also understand that the Celts in the south believed that this approach wasn't possible and evil will always exist and you have to fight it on a personal basis.

I also understand that puritans believed you could perfect yourself and society by their methods and create a "shining city on a hill."

And finally, I also understand that the Celts in the south believed that man was flawed and therefore could never create a government and a society that wasn't flawed also in the process.

I understand that the New England puritans believed that you could vanquish evil by behaving and dressing in a certain way and creating a secular state in order to accomplish this.

I also understand that the Celts in the south believed that this approach wasn't possible and evil will always exist and you have to fight it on a personal basis.

I also understand that puritans believed you could perfect yourself and society by their methods and create a "shining city on a hill."

And finally, I also understand that the Celts in the south believed that man was flawed and therefore could never create a government and a society that wasn't flawed also in the process.
So a religious society is a secular society? Uh huh. Yeah, you don't know what those words me, which isn't surprising since you don't know what a lot of other words mean either.

This is further proof that the stereotypes about southerners being inbred morons is a good rule of thumb.

So a religious society is a secular society? Uh huh. Yeah, you don't know what those words me, which isn't surprising since you don't know what a lot of other words mean either.

This is further proof that the stereotypes about southerners being inbred morons is a good rule of thumb.

How can a society be built if it isn't secular to begin with .. you religious bigot moron in your tight latex.

Progressive Christianity is secular because nobody ever figured out how to build a society in a spiritual manner.

Or do you know how to do that?

How can a society be built if it isn't secular to begin with .. you religious bigot moron in your tight latex.

Progressive Christianity is secular because nobody ever figured out how to build a society in a spiritual manner.

Or do you know how to do that?
So a society with religion as the basis and sole justification of the law, is secular? Because that's what Puritans wanted, you inbred bruncle fucking retard.

You're the worst example of a so called libertarian that I've ever encountered.

You oppose states rights, you believe that the federal government created the states, you believe that the federal government created and ratified the constitution.

What you believe is:

Bush invaded brown Muslim country .. bad.

Lincoln invaded white Christian country .. good.

You call the southerners traitors and reject their right of self determination.

You justify a war that resulted in millions of dollars in property damage and over 2 million people being killed, starved, denied medicine, forced marched into other states, thousands of people all over the north thrown in jails without due process, 360 thousand union soldiers killed and most of them just young boys as they were thrown into the meat grinder again and again.

The great libertarian himself .. the dude on the street corner.

You're the worst example of a so called libertarian that I've ever encountered.
Probably because you don't know what the word means.

You oppose states rights
States don't have the right to say human beings are property. No one has that right. Of course to a racist white supremacist like yourself you probably believes only white Christians should be able to own slaves.
you believe that the federal government created the states
No, individuals did. They also created states, and therefore states have FEWER 'rights' (I know you don't understand the concept of rights to begin with, so I won't even try to explain the difference between individual rights and states rights)
you believe that the federal government created and ratified the constitution.
Nope, individuals again.

What you believe is:
Oh, you know what I believe? Did you read my diary? Or are you basing this on no evidence, like everything else you've posted on this board thus far? I'm going to guess the latter, as I have evidence to base that conclusion on.

Bush invaded brown Muslim country .. bad.
Plenty of white, Christian Iraqi's. Of course if haven't ever been there, I can see where you'd get that impression, because you are too inbred to research anything, and probably wouldn't believe it anyways since it isn't attached to a Bible verse.

Lincoln invaded white Christian country .. good.
No, I think Lincoln was one of the worst presidents this nation has ever had because of his over reaching executive power, but the FACT (a word that is like the plague to you) of the matter is the south started the war by firing on a US military installation. They then went on to lose the war. Get over it.

You call the southerners traitors and reject their right of self determination.
Because they are traitors and their claim of self determination wasn't universal, therefore cannot be substantiated.

You justify a war that resulted in millions of dollars in property damage and over 2 million people being killed, starved, denied medicine, forced marched into other states, thousands of people all over the north thrown in jails without due process, 360 thousand union soldiers killed and most of them just young boys as they were thrown into the meat grinder again and again.
Don't start a war if you don't intend to fight it as such. Also I wouldn't start a war I couldn't win, but then again I'm smarter than your average inbred southerner.

The great libertarian himself .. the dude on the street corner.
Hardly, though I am indeed a great Libertarian, and a great man in any sense of the word.

Probably because you don't know what the word means.

States don't have the right to say human beings are property. No one has that right. Of course to a racist white supremacist like yourself you probably believes only white Christians should be able to own slaves.
No, individuals did. They also created states, and therefore states have FEWER 'rights' (I know you don't understand the concept of rights to begin with, so I won't even try to explain the difference between individual rights and states rights)
Nope, individuals again.

Oh, you know what I believe? Did you read my diary? Or are you basing this on no evidence, like everything else you've posted on this board thus far? I'm going to guess the latter, as I have evidence to base that conclusion on.

Plenty of white, Christian Iraqi's. Of course if haven't ever been there, I can see where you'd get that impression, because you are too inbred to research anything, and probably wouldn't believe it anyways since it isn't attached to a Bible verse.

No, I think Lincoln was one of the worst presidents this nation has ever had because of his over reaching executive power, but the FACT (a word that is like the plague to you) of the matter is the south started the war by firing on a US military installation. They then went on to lose the war. Get over it.

Because they are traitors and their claim of self determination wasn't universal, therefore cannot be substantiated.

Don't start a war if you don't intend to fight it as such. Also I wouldn't start a war I couldn't win, but then again I'm smarter than your average inbred southerner.

Hardly, though I am indeed a great Libertarian, and a great man in any sense of the word.

Did the upper south states secede after Fort Sumter was fired on?

And again, why didn't the Yankees ship all the freed blacks to the northern states after the war ended? The south was devastated.

And this question that's related to the last one.

Which party was the official political party of the federal government and it's northern business interests especially in New York City and on Wall Street?

Did the upper south states secede after Fort Sumter was fired on?
The CONFEDERACY fired on the Union.

And again, why didn't the Yankees ship all the freed blacks to the northern states after the war ended? The south was devastated.
Why would they force people to leave? Plenty left on their own accord, but they weren't forced.

And this question that's related to the last one.

Which party was the official political party of the federal government and it's northern business interests especially in New York City and on Wall Street?
Why is that relevant? They weren't Libertarians, which is MY party.

Back