The Progressives And Their Value System.

Ooooo....scary. you know what Skippy? No matter how tough people think they are? It only takes one bullet to take their asses out.

So.....when's the rebellion?

You've already threatened violence against me with your bring it on bullshit.

You have repeatedly brought up violence as a solution to secession and I have not mentioned a single violent thought about separating from you nor have I advocated violence against the federal government. But I have noted that you will use violence to stop any state from seceding and you will.

You are on the wrong side of history and your associates are typical of someone such as yourself.

Yeah, that's why states in the Confederacy HAD to be slave states, because they were all about choice on the matter.

Self determination of a few perhaps.

Why didn't the federal government ship all the freed slaves up north after you tried to exterminate the southern people then?

The northern states would have certainly welcomed all of them with open arms so why did your fed keep them all down south?

The north was black man's paradise, right?

Why didn't the federal government ship all the freed slaves up north after you tried to exterminate the southern people then?

The northern states would have certainly welcomed all of them with open arms so why did your fed keep them all down south?

The north was black man's paradise, right?

If the war was about states rights, why did Confederate states HAVE to be slave states?

You've already threatened violence against me with your bring it on bullshit.

You have repeatedly brought up violence as a solution to secession and I have not mentioned a single violent thought about separating from you nor have I advocated violence against the federal government. But I have noted that you will use violence to stop any state from seceding and you will.

You are on the wrong side of history and your associates are typical of someone such as yourself.

Hey....you guys are the ones blustering about armed rebellion and 2nd Amendment solutions....I'm just saying that if you're gonna do it.... do it. I'm sick of all the false bravado and saber rattling.

If the war was about states rights, why did Confederate states HAVE to be slave states?

Let me tell you what your problem is with the south which is the same problem you have with everything else you spew out here.

1. The war was fought to free the slaves is bullshit.

2. America was a white supremest country and it remained that way until world war 2 in the 20th century.

3. And here comes your problem with the south .. the south's culture was Christian and the North's culture was secular .. done .. period .. end of story.

Philly Dumbass, the South did not secede peacefully. It attacked an American fort, thus initiating hostilities in the war.

Bigot .. that was Lincoln's lame excuse to declare war on the south.

Lincoln had originally announced that the fort would be abandoned then he sent an invasion fleet to "resupply" it.

The federal fort was sitting on confederate territory and the confederates gave the fort more than ample time to surrender and the garrison to leave.

When Lincoln's invasion fleet showed up and was seen outside the harbor, the confederates opened fire.

It was a lame excuse to start a war in the first place but it was the excuse Lincoln used to invade and start his war after he enticed the firing.

Hey....you guys are the ones blustering about armed rebellion and 2nd Amendment solutions....I'm just saying that if you're gonna do it.... do it. I'm sick of all the false bravado and saber rattling.

I said nothing about an armed overthrow of the United States government. I said nothing about a violent revolution. You were the one who expressed blood lust and violence over any secession, not myself.

If you're going to use violence to stop any secession, I replied that we will defend ourselves to the best of our ability.

And I stand by my statement that you will resort to violence to stop any secession attempt once you fail to stop it in the courts. You cannot afford to let any state secede because once one does, others will follow.

Bigot .. that was Lincoln's lame excuse to declare war on the south.

Lincoln had originally announced that the fort would be abandoned then he sent an invasion fleet to "resupply" it.

The federal fort was sitting on confederate territory and the confederates gave the fort more than ample time to surrender and the garrison to leave.

When Lincoln's invasion fleet showed up and was seen outside the harbor, the confederates opened fire.

It was a lame excuse to start a war in the first place but it was the excuse Lincoln used to invade and start his war after he enticed the firing.

1) You don't get to tell the troops to leave, it's THEIR fort.
2) The fort was on US land, as it represents US sovereign soil.
3) Lincoln sent supplies to the fort. He did not send in any tactical reinforcements. Hence, you don't need to put quotes around the word resupply.
4) If attacking the fort was a lame excuse to start a war, why the fuck did the South attack it, then? Did Lincoln magically know they would be that stupid (okay, probably, it's not magic to know that Southerners are retarded and emotionally challenged)?

Let me tell you what your problem is with the south which is the same problem you have with everything else you spew out here.

1. The war was fought to free the slaves is bullshit.

2. America was a white supremest country and it remained that way until world war 2 in the 20th century.

3. And here comes your problem with the south .. the south's culture was Christian and the North's culture was secular .. done .. period .. end of story.

The North back then was far less secular than the South.

1) You don't get to tell the troops to leave, it's THEIR fort.
2) The fort was on US land, as it represents US sovereign soil.
3) Lincoln sent supplies to the fort. He did not send in any tactical reinforcements. Hence, you don't need to put quotes around the word resupply.
4) If attacking the fort was a lame excuse to start a war, why the fuck did the South attack it, then? Did Lincoln magically know they would be that stupid (okay, probably, it's not magic to know that Southerners are retarded and emotionally challenged)?

Did you support Bush's war in Iraq?

The North back then was far less secular than the South.

Do you know who this guy is?

169oydg.jpg

If I ever write a sci-fi story I am going to have some characters that are still arguing the Civil War. It seems there will still be some collectivist southerner, butthurt over there loss and moral guilt trying to justify it, for hundreds of years.

State's don't have rights and no real libertarian would ever argue that they do. Rights adhere to the individual. State's have powers and the only moral justification for those powers is to enable them to protect the rights of individuals.

The founders understood the distinction between rights and powers and made that clear in the language of the 9th and 10th amendments.

To frame an argument for slavery in the language of rights is beyond obscene. You are not a libertarian, pr. You are a small state Nazi.

If I ever write a sci-fi story I am going to have some characters that are still arguing the Civil War. It seems there will still be some collectivist southerner, butthurt over there loss and moral guilt trying to justify it, for hundreds of years.

State's don't have rights and no real libertarian would ever argue that they do. Rights adhere to the individual. State's have powers and the only moral justification for those powers is to enable them to protect the rights of individuals.

The founders understood the distinction between rights and powers and made that clear in the language of the 9th and 10th amendments.

To frame an argument for slavery in the language of rights is beyond obscene. You are not a libertarian, pr. You are a small state Nazi.

The states ratified the constitution and the states have the right to throw away the same government they ratified through secession if that government becomes something else than which they ratified.

Now tell me you fucking street lamp fag boy, how am I defending slavery and please make the confederate - Nazi connection for me while you're at it.

And libertarians like you celebrate the individual and radical individualism and disregard the needs of society and that isn't my fault, that's your penchant for being socially acceptable to the crowd you run with.
Or do you think that the federal government ratified the constitution?

Explain to me why you support war imperialism and explain to me what the difference is between Bush's war in Iraq and Lincoln's war on the south.

I said nothing about an armed overthrow of the United States government. I said nothing about a violent revolution. You were the one who expressed blood lust and violence over any secession, not myself.

If you're going to use violence to stop any secession, I replied that we will defend ourselves to the best of our ability.

And I stand by my statement that you will resort to violence to stop any secession attempt once you fail to stop it in the courts. You cannot afford to let any state secede because once one does, others will follow.

Maybe YOU haven't....but plenty have....I didn't know that YOU spoke for the whole group...is it a paid position?

Back