The prosecutor v the felon, debate thread!

ABC News fails to fact-check Kamala Harris after she falsely claimed Trump called neo-Nazis in Charlottesville “very fine people.”

The claim was even fact-checked by Snopes.

ABC has spent much of the night “fact-checking” Trump but refused to do the same for Harris.

trump sounds like a raving lunatic. He's unable to give a straight answer to a single question. And praising Viktor Orban, my god.
Not the first time either. He's done it several times. I'm guessing they exchanged love letters like Trump did with Kim.

Why MAGA Republicans Are Obsessed With Viktor Orbán​

When we speak of Orbán, we should first identify the essential characteristics that modern populists on the right must possess to achieve success. These two dimensions are: charismatic appeal and an ability to address people with simple, convincing messages about national pride, prosperity, and their capacity to defend against external threats, whether perceived or real. And, more discreetly, their expertise in building-out political infrastructure, which allows them to take control of their country’s political, legal, and media institutions...
...Leaders like Trump possess the first quality, but struggle with organization and system-building. Recognizing this, the former President’s team has since launched the Agenda 2025 program and made strategic hires in preparation for a more effective second term. The influence for this work seems to stem from Hungary. On an almost daily basis, supporters and media allies of the MAGA Republicans laud Orbán. Senator J.D. Vance, who is widely seen as a prospective running mate for Trump, recently stated that the U.S. “could learn a lot” from Hungary. While Trump, himself, has proclaimed: “There’s nobody that’s better, smarter, or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He's fantastic.”

ABC News fails to fact-check Kamala Harris after she falsely claimed Trump called neo-Nazis in Charlottesville “very fine people.”

ABC has spent much of the night “fact-checking” Trump but refused to do the same for Harris.
He did

Another claim you've made without evidence. LOL

Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides", which included the Proud Boys, neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Trump is lying on such a massive scale, they have to call out the biggest and worst ones.

They've let him slide on several.

Putin would eat you for lunch.
Trump is Putin's lapdog.

TRUMPPUTIN-sack.jpg

if this doesn’t cost him the election there is no hope.
I'm glad we agree you have no hope......I predict not one person will decide not to vote for Trump based on what they hear tonight..........I also predict not one person will decide to vote for HarmUs because of what they hear tonight.....

I'm glad we agree you have no hope......I predict not one person will decide not to vote for Trump based on what they hear tonight..........I also predict not one person will decide to vote for HarmUs because of what they hear tonight.....
Maybe

Back