The Psychology of Christian Fundamentalism

You are fool. People believe in God because of evidence, of which there is plenty. No matter what you say, the Bible is a historical record. The life of Christ was documented by real people who actually knew Him. Some of those people were tortured and killed because they refused to deny a risen Savior. Now I ask you. Who would die for something that was a lie? The answer is nobody. Think about that.

You are fool. People believe in God because of evidence, of which there is plenty. No matter what you say, the Bible is a historical record. The life of Christ was documented by real people who actually knew Him. Some of those people were tortured and killed because they refused to deny a risen Savior. Now I ask you. Who would die for something that was a lie? The answer is nobody. Think about that.

"the Bible is a historical record. The life of Christ was documented by real people who actually knew Him. Some of those people were tortured and killed because they refused to deny a risen Savior"

your buybull was written long after the mythical god man died off by authors unknown.The Jewish messiah was for the Jews and was not a supernatural being , you dumb ignorant goyim have nothing to do with it

you are an ignorant moron

The Jewish Concept of Messiah and the Jewish Response to Christian Claims

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledg...-and-the-jewish-response-to-christian-claims/

education goyim education

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

Last edited:
You have no clue what you're talking about. You simply mock what you haven't the wit to understand.
Unable to give the meaning or afraid to do so, instead you just throw out ad hominems, that’s okay, I’ve found that most Christians know very little about the Bible, but they always claim others don’t understand.

"the Bible is a historical record. The life of Christ was documented by real people who actually knew Him. Some of those people were tortured and killed because they refused to deny a risen Savior"

your buybull was written long after the mythical god man died off by authors unknown.The Jewish messiah was for the Jews and was not a supernatural being , you dumb ignorant goyim have nothing to do with it

you are an ignorant moron

The Apostle Paul wrote several books of the New Testament. He was a contemporary of the other apostles and verified much of what the others wrote. BTW, there is no doubt that Paul wrote several of these books. And he wrote them during the first century AD. That's a fact.

Unable to give the meaning or afraid to do so, instead you just throw out ad hominems, that’s okay, I’ve found that most Christians know very little about the Bible, but they always claim others don’t understand.

Meaning of what? I'm still waiting for you to post it.

The Apostle Paul wrote several books of the New Testament. He was a contemporary of the other apostles and verified much of what the others wrote. BTW, there is no doubt that Paul wrote several of these books. And he wrote them during the first century AD. That's a fact.

It's none of my business, but if you don't mind, how many useable teeth do you have?
Were your parents siblings or just cousins?

Three Jews who had recently converted to Christianity were having a drink together in a posh restaurant. They started talking about the reasons for their conversions.
“I converted out of love,” said the first. “Not for Christianity, but for a Christian girl. As you both know, my wife insisted that I convert.”
“And I,” said the second, “I converted in order to rise in the legal system. You probably know that my recent appointment as a federal judge may have had something to do with my new religion.”
The third man spoke up: “I converted because I think that the teachings of Christianity are superior to those of Judaism.”
“Are you kidding?” said the first man, spitting out his drink.
“What do you take us for, a couple of goyim?”

Some scholars think Paul wrote 15 books of the NT.... probably before the destruction of the Temple.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2014/09/04/what-books-of-the-bible-were-written-by-paul/

this ad hom is okay, because you do not in fact know what you are talking about.......

Back