The purpose of 9-12 was to bring America back to where we were the day after 911?

I thought the purpose was to expose the teabaggers as a tiny minority of sad, aging racists who were willing to be manipulated by the insurance lobby for a failed media event. And I was there.

I thought the purpose was to expose the teabaggers as a tiny minority of sad, aging racists who were willing to be manipulated by the insurance lobby for a failed media event. And I was there.

I suppose if that were it's purpose, somebody would have tried to do it.....nobody did, so I suspect that wasn't the purpose.....

They achieved only the goal of looking ridiculous and behaving like unhinged fringe loonies, albeit unintentionally. And then their corporate masters threw them under the bus.

The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.

oh my.....that really makes your OP look stupid, doesn't it....a statement of desire for unity and you try to use it to marginalize (I learned that from Mott, I'm sure he'll be proud)......

oh my.....that really makes your OP look stupid, doesn't it....a statement of desire for unity and you try to use it to marginalize (I learned that from Mott, I'm sure he'll be proud)......

To use it to call those who oppose you as traitors and unamerican?
We went down that road once and it did not turn out well. We are still in a quagmire in Iraq over the 912 spirit.
With tens of thousands dead over it.

If you believe that stuff beck spouts you really are not too bright.
Just keep on making the same mistakes over and over and you will be happy.

9/12 Washington, DC was a "statement of a desire for unity"? They marginalized it themselves even if your fiction was true. The evidence is in the words from the speakers and the words and signs in the audience. There was no hint of a desire to come together, except, possibly, in your imagination.

Last edited:
To use it to call those who oppose you as traitors and unamerican?
We went down that road once and it did not turn out well. We are still in a quagmire in Iraq over the 912 spirit.
With tens of thousands dead over it.

If you believe that stuff beck spouts you really are not too bright.
Just keep on making the same mistakes over and over and you will be happy.

do you deny the opening post was an outright lie?.....

9/12 Washington, DC was a "statement of a desire for unity"? They marginalized it themselves even if your fiction was true. The evidence is in the words from the speakers and the words and signs in the audience. There was no hint of a desire to come together, except, possibly, in your imagination.
you are responding to a statement I made regarding a direct quote from the stated purpose......did you read the quote?.....the "imagination", otherwise known as deception, involved here comes from the left.....the OP was an outright lie.....

you are responding to a statement I made regarding a direct quote from the stated purpose......did you read the quote?.....the "imagination", otherwise known as deception, involved here comes from the left.....the OP was an outright lie.....

Because they made a "statement" that you quoted is not prima facie evidence that the purpose was anything other than the ugly vitriol the world saw on its TV sets coming from the participants. I stand by my previous post, the only deception is coming from the RW sycophants trying to tell us it was what it was not.

It's also such a delicious irony that their way to get back to the unification and bipartisanship of 9/12 is through the most blindly, wildly partisan activities they can think of.

It's also such a delicious irony that their way to get back to the unification and bipartisanship of 9/12 is through the most blindly, wildly partisan activities they can think of.

In a delicious irony you are going down Saturday homeboy. Beware all hippies in Seattle USC is coming to town and will dominate and take your women. Haha, yeah you may get ho's claiming you love Pearl Jam and hug trees but when some real folk come to town bow down son.

Haha, this is what we call 'bipartisanship' in the Pac 10.

9/12 is about remembering how we all came together as one regardless of political party, race, etc., it's about the silver lining, not the negative. Only the penultimate pessimist would be capable of only seeing what was listed here.

I know this is tantamount to running into a southern baptist church and shouting 'god was a martian and here is the proof', but honestly, people, is it not time that you, as a nation, got over the 11/9 disaster? There is a lot more hope in the living than there is in the dead.

Because they made a "statement" that you quoted is not prima facie evidence that the purpose was anything other than the ugly vitriol the world saw on its TV sets coming from the participants. I stand by my previous post, the only deception is coming from the RW sycophants trying to tell us it was what it was not.

the statement I quoted is different than the statement the OP tried to claim was the statement, thus I have provided physical evidence of deception from our very own left wing suckophant trying to tell us what it was not......and your post is obviously simply an extension of that deception.......

In a delicious irony you are going down Saturday homeboy. Beware all hippies in Seattle USC is coming to town and will dominate and take your women. Haha, yeah you may get ho's claiming you love Pearl Jam and hug trees but when some real folk come to town bow down son.

Haha, this is what we call 'bipartisanship' in the Pac 10.

How about SC v UM next January?

Please point out the post# with your "direct quote" from the organizers. Maybe at the same time you can tell us if the outcome was the same as your quoted "stated purpose".

Please point out the post# with your "direct quote" from the organizers. Maybe at the same time you can tell us if the outcome was the same as your quoted "stated purpose".

#28, taken from the link USC provided in the immediately preceding post....but then, you knew that already.....I'll proceed further with this once you admit the lie that started this thread.....

Back