The purpose of 9-12 was to bring America back to where we were the day after 911?

#28, taken from the link USC provided in the immediately preceding post....but then, you knew that already.....I'll proceed further with this once you admit the lie that started this thread.....

I fail to see in post #28, or anywhere else, a quote from the "stated purpose" of the organizers. In any case, the stated pupose you claim exists and the actuality of the event itself are obviously at odds with one another. Obviously, you don't want to discuss what took place at the event itself, but, rather, would prefer to discuss semantics. Why?

I fail to see in post #28, or anywhere else, a quote from the "stated purpose" of the organizers.

really?....have you had trouble with your eyesight before?....it should have been hard to miss, since it was right at the top with the word "quote" in front of it.....let's try again....

Quote:
The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.

Obviously, you don't want to discuss what took place at the event itself, but, rather, would prefer to discuss semantics. Why?
because we are discussing the deliberate dishonesty of the left....which you seem to not want to discuss.....why?.....

really?....have you had trouble with your eyesight before?....it should have been hard to miss, since it was right at the top with the word "quote" in front of it.....let's try again....

Quote:
The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with Red States, Blue States or political parties. We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the greatest nation ever created.

because we are discussing the deliberate dishonesty of the left....which you seem to not want to discuss.....why?.....

I believe the original poster was discussing the result of what took place on 9/12, and mocked the stated purpose. He was exactly correct and said it succinctly in the title of the thread. You have tried to obfuscate it, denying or trying to cover the deeds of the day in question.
You conveniently left out the reference to 9/12/2001 or the fact that the crowd did little to promote "standing together". All the semantics in which you want to engage can't change the facts of the event even with your attempts to divert the subject of the thread which, it seems, you are determined to control. The simple fact remains that there was no attempt for unity on 9/12/2009 whatsoever unless you were of like mind and probably ethnic background.
(You did show a quote with a colon, however you forgot to use quotation marks. I took it to be a quote such as you will see above your post to which I am replying. It changed nothing.)

Last edited:
In a delicious irony you are going down Saturday homeboy. Beware all hippies in Seattle USC is coming to town and will dominate and take your women. Haha, yeah you may get ho's claiming you love Pearl Jam and hug trees but when some real folk come to town bow down son.

Haha, this is what we call 'bipartisanship' in the Pac 10.

Fuck You. Anyway, I love Soundgarden, not Pearl Jam. Its neat that they have a new album, but the only song I liked of their's was Last Kiss, which was a remake...

:clink:

...In your jaundiced view of what took place in the DC on 9/12/09. The lie is in your denial.

read the opening post, read the actual web site......the lie is in YOUR denial.....as is expected from liberals....the last few days I have seen more lies on this web site than we ever saw during the Bush administration......

read the opening post, read the actual web site......the lie is in YOUR denial.....as is expected from liberals....the last few days I have seen more lies on this web site than we ever saw during the Bush administration......

True we liberals did not need to lie about bush for him to look bad.

I am glad you recognize this.

View the event! Why do you pretend it is unrelated to a statement by its organizers?
Pobrecito, wiggle and squirm, here's a towel for your tears.

Bye, Bye!

View the event! Why do you pretend it is unrelated to a statement by its organizers?
Pobrecito, wiggle and squirm, here's a towel for your tears.

Bye, Bye!

why are you afraid to read the OP?.....why do you deny the lie?.....avoid the truth, prove your a liberal......

Back