The Queer's Dream Team...

:rofl:

I have carefully explained the reasons that your "not normal, not moral, not natural, and unhealthy" arguments don't work. You don't refute the facts, you simply try and sound as though I haven't posted them.

And for you to use the logical fallacy of argumentum ad antiquitatem to try and win a debate, after you have called so many on logical fallacies is hilarious.
Sure Sol.

Its foolish to debate with those of limited intellect.

I know, but I'm bored and you are handy.

Seriously, you have not debated as much as you have hemmed and hawed around the topic. You have not added anything to the debate, other than insults and dodges in how long??

I refuted your claims. Unless you can add something to the debate, go sit quietly while the grownups have a serious discussion.

In case you missed it, SM.....

"I know, but I'm bored and you are handy."

Was another burn! :pke:

No, you've been at this "debate" over what's normal and not for far too long. You're addicted to it, fired for pursuing it at work and pissed at being bested. And you "have nothing but contempt for me" because of these facts. :)

No, you've been at this "debate" over what's normal and not for far too long. You're addicted to it, fired for pursuing it at work and pissed at being bested. And you "have nothing but contempt for me" because of these facts. :)

Facts?

First of all, your claims that "normal" matters in the legality of marriage is bogus. There is not one single law on the books that requires marriage to be between "normal" people. This is just another use of a double standard.

Second of all, I have not been fired from my job. Your claims to the contrary are just personal attacks you resort to when your debates get smacked down.

Third of all, you have not bested me in this debate. I have continually defeated your claims. After I do so, you resort to personal attacks.

And last, but not least, my contempt for you is based on your continued attempts to maintain a discriminatory practice.

Back