The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

Over 680 posts and still not a straightforward honest simple yes/no answer to the OP's question from any leftist on this forum...

I guess this question really DOES make dishonest cowards out of leftists... ;)

I already answered.

He omitted the word "being" because he knows it kills his argument.
He hasn't presented an argument. He has presented a question. His question doesn't include the word 'being' in it, so it is irrelevant to his question.

Why is his question so hard for you to answer?

He hasn't presented an argument. He has presented a question. His question doesn't include the word 'being' in it, so it is irrelevant to his question.

Why is his question so hard for you to answer?

It is not hard to answer. The "question" presupposes that "human beings" are beings or people. As in conscious and thinking people.

It is not hard to answer.
Then answer the question, coward.

The "question"
Why the quotation marks?

presupposes that "human beings" are beings or people.
The question does not mention any "beings" at all, human nor otherwise. It simply mentions 'living humans' and has unambiguously defined that terminology as those possessing human DNA and a heartbeat.

As in conscious and thinking people.
The question also doesn't mention the words 'conscious' nor 'thinking'.

Answer the question, coward.

Then answer the question, coward.

The answer is clearly no, dumbass. It is a straw man fallacy.

Why the quotation marks?

Because it is a dumb question and a straw man fallacy. It is "begging the question" fallacy.

The question does not mention any "beings" at all, human nor otherwise. It simply mentions 'living humans' and has unambiguously defined that terminology as those possessing human DNA and a heartbeat.

An appendix has a human DNA and a heartbeat. Are you against removing it?

The question also doesn't mention the words 'conscious' nor 'thinking'.

Committing or not committing crimes requires consciousness and thinking.

Answer the question, coward.

I did multiple times. You are too much of a coward to accept it.

Nonetheless, the question specifies living humans who have committed no crimes.

Aaaah, another uneducated leftist who spends his time obsessing over his own sock fantasies.
Define "living humans".

People who use socks are dishonest since they are intending to deceive others. This makes them, and you, a liar. A minor exception are those who are mentally ill. IMO, this applies to you too, Sybil.

No links are necessary. I'm happy to give you your own personal copy of the question on behalf of gfm7175 and myself.
Disagreed. Since you are the same person, I can understand why you'd do that. Still, per the previous post, you're a liar. Mentally ill or not, I don't trust liars.

Says the psycho who hallucinates about Sybil and sock puppets existing all around him.

I'm content to let others determine your veracity on their own, Sybil. As for you, I know you are a liar and it's highly probable you have severe mental issues. Especially where honesty is required.

Define "living humans".

People who use socks are dishonest since they are intending to deceive others. This makes them, and you, a liar. A minor exception are those who are mentally ill. IMO, this applies to you too, Sybil.

Disagree to an extent. The internet is low level amusement, this being the most generous possible assessment of the medium.

Creating sock accounts to cultivate amusing, at least to oneself, internet "characters" is a perfectly congruous use of the internet.

You don't go playing in the sewer and expect to frolic with serious people.

If I were more computer literate,
something I tried hard to avoid becoming if Excel spreadsheets were not involved,
I myself would have some cheap fun with sock accounts.

I actually tried once but fucked it up.

Disagree to an extent. The internet is low level amusement, this being the most generous possible assessment of the medium.

Creating sock accounts to cultivate amusing, at least to oneself, internet "characters" is a perfectly congruous use of the internet.

You don't go playing in the sewer and expect to frolic with serious people.

If I were more computer literate,
something I tried hard to avoid becoming if Excel spreadsheets were not involved,
I myself would have some cheap fun with sock accounts.

I actually tried once but fucked it up.
Your freedom to trust sock puppeteers and other liars, neef.

Your freedom to trust sock puppeteers and other liars, neef.

Trust? I don't confuse the internet with any segment of the civilized world.

Trust isn't even part of the equation.

Not in a medium suitable only for ranting.

In fairness, I will agree that you and I have vastly divergent concepts of what comprises civility and a civilized environment..

Trust? I don't confuse the internet with any segment of the civilized world.

Trust isn't even part of the equation.

Not in a medium suitable only for ranting.

In fairness, I will agree that you and I have vastly divergent concepts of what comprises civility and a civilized environment..

Your choice. The fact remains violent people coordinated 1/6 on the Internet.

I did multiple times. You are too much of a coward to accept it.
You have never answered my question. You keep insisting on answering some fallacy that I didn't ask.

The abject fear that my easy, direct, unambiguous and straightforward "yes/no" question instills in you prevents you from answering it.

Try answering my question without rushing to declare that you decided to answer some fallacy instead.

You can't do it, can you?

For your convenience, I will post the question here. A careful examination will reveal that there is no logical contradiction and no fallacy present:

Do you support/advocate the killing of living humans who have committed no crime and who have not expressed any desire to die?

Clarification:
1. Presume that the killing is done for a third party's convenience, e.g. to get out of paying a debt, to gain more inheritance, to terminate a pregnancy, etc ...
2. "Living Human" is unambiguously defined as those with human DNA and a heartbeat
3. The question does not contain the words "abortion", "person", "accused", "being(s)" or "conscious(ness)"; they do not come into play
4. With regard to pregnancy termination, the less than 1% of the cases in which the life of the mother is in jeopardy are not considered; they do not come into play.

I have intentionally made this question totally straightforward and completely easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy. It is intended to streamline the obvious, correct answer. There are no hidden tricks here, just an easy, correct answer.

Your choice. The fact remains violent people coordinated 1/6 on the Internet.
Correct. Those would be Democrats and other violent leftists who sought to infiltrate a peaceful protest, erupt in violence on cue and pretend that they were Trump supporters.

Correct. Those would be Democrats and other violent leftists who sought to infiltrate a peaceful protest, erupt in violence on cue and pretend that they were Trump supporters.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

What you posted is only true in the foggy cuckoo world that you live in.

Back