The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

You are as transparent as glass, and like I told you before, I'm not playing your silly little game, so go screw-off.
Right. You're a total coward, and you are dishonest. I just wanted to give you an opportunity to broadcast that to the board. Now you can expect everyone except other dishonest cowards to summarily dismiss whatever you have to say. You don't have anything intelligent to add anyway.

Thank you for playing along. Reread the thread title and know that you have been "made".

Right. You're a total coward, and you are dishonest. I just wanted to give you an opportunity to broadcast that to the board. Now you can expect everyone except other dishonest cowards to summarily dismiss whatever you have to say. You don't have anything intelligent to add anyway.

Thank you for playing along. Reread the thread title and know that you have been "made".

"You don't have anything intelligent to add"

So far, what have you add that is worthwhile????????????

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Rather than waste time going through all the posts, can anyone just tell me what case is this MAGA troll referring to?

Rather than waste time reading this drivel, can anyone just tell me when this vegetable's life support will be turned off?

Okay, it's obvious you're just another moronic MAGA troll....most likely a sock puppet of some idiot already present on this site. I won't waste more time or effort on you.

When did I become a plural?

How many leftists are gullible enough to believe this actually happened?
You are nothing but just another member of a hate group that you are trying to pass off as a party, I'm talking to all you scum traitors, so that make you plural.

You'll have to read all my posts over the last three days and take them as a whole.

I've seen three of your comments, that told me hey don't be a idiot and don't waste your time reading this traitor to our country shit , he doesn't deal in facts it is alll Maga Maggot crap so don't read what he writes and I said to myself OK. No one reads what you write, ace, you have made it more than clear that you and what you have to say is a total waste of time.

Irrelevant. There is no disagreement within the context of this thread. I have defined it unambiguously:

Human: the DNA is of no other species.
Life: There is a heartbeat. This is universally accepted by all medical personnel in all countries. The first thing is to check for a pulse. If there is a heartbeat, there is life.

You do not get to speak for others. You only get to speak for yourself.

For clarity and simplicity, I have ruled out of consideration the less than 1% of cases in which the mother's life is at risk. This thread only considers the cases whereby a living human is killed for someone else's (e.g. the mother) convenience.

So, the clear, easy, straightforward question to you is "Do you support the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die"?

I only read the OP, so I didn't see the heart beat clarification. Out of curiosity, are you referring to an actual heart beat, meaning one that moves blood through the body, or just the earliest movement, by electrical impulses,of what essentially a flap of skin.

You are nothing but just another member of a hate group
Of which group are you declaring me to be a member? Does it help you dodge my easy question?

... that you are trying to pass off as a party,
If I don't have my rum beverage, it's not a party.

I'm talking to all you scum traitors, so that make you plural.
Leftists are the world's least educated and most cognitively needy. Just when you think earthworms are the most mindless species, another leftist posts something like the above.

I only read the OP, so I didn't see the heart beat clarification. Out of curiosity, are you referring to an actual heart beat, meaning one that moves blood through the body, or just the earliest movement, by electrical impulses,of what essentially a flap of skin.
By "heartbeat" I mean the blood-circulating pulse that first responders seek when a victim is unconscious.

I've seen three of your comments,
You apparently obsess over everything I write. I'm flattered.

he doesn't deal in facts
... because I'm dealing in a question... that you are EVADING... and you think no one is noticing.

... so don't read what he writes
I don't see anyone accusing you of being able to read what I write.

For clarity and simplicity, I have ruled out of consideration the less than 1% of cases in which the mother's life is at risk. This thread only considers the cases whereby a living human is killed for someone else's (e.g. the mother) convenience.

So, the clear, easy, straightforward question to you is "Do you support the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die"?

You apparently obsess over everything I write. I'm flattered.

... because I'm dealing in a question... that you are EVADING... and you think no one is noticing.

I don't see anyone accusing you of being able to read what I write.

You contribute nothing , I literally have no idea what you are even talking about , I made it clear I read little of what you write, I have to keep involved with people who count, people who say something and not just waste bandwidth. so you are gone.

You are as transparent as glass, and like I told you before, I'm not playing your silly little game, so go screw-off.
Hahahahahahahaha you are suuuuuuuch a COWARD hahahahahahahaha.... can't even answer a simple little straight forward question hahahahahahahaha how pathetic hahahahahahaha

Ok. Well, I agree that life exists at that point and abortion should be disallowed.
I appreciate the response. My question, however, does not contain the word "abortion" because I am covering so much more ground. I'm asking about the killing of any living human who has a heartbeat and who has neither committed any crime nor expressed any desire to die.

Should the police be allowed to use deadly force against a barricaded "suspect" who has committed no crime and is simply barricading himself against assaulting police?

We don't allow men to have sex with unconscious women because we require active consent. Shouldn't we therefore require consent before killing any women? ... and shouldn't we extend that courtesy to men as well? I think we can agree that no fetus has ever given such consent.

"You don't have anything intelligent to add"

So far, what have you add that is worthwhile????????????
A simple question... that you won't answer... because you are a coward... just admit to this forum that you support the killing of, for another living human's convenience, living humans who have committed no crimes nor have expressed any desire to die. Admit the truth, or continue to be mocked for being a dishonest coward.

I literally have no idea what you are even talking about
I believe I already addressed your lack of English reading comrehension.

, I made it clear I read little of what you write,
You made it clear that you try desperately to hide the fact that you obsess over everything I write.

I have to keep involved with people who count
ae3b24a3b059d7621495380749afece3.jpg

As long as you are happy coloring at the childrens' table, you'll leave us alone at the adults' table.

Admit the truth, or continue to be mocked for being a dishonest coward.
He has to go with option B. The people who do his thinking for him won't allow him to go anywhere near the truth. Perhaps now you can see why he is such a craven coward towards basically everything.

A simple question... that you won't answer... because you are a coward... just admit to this forum that you support the killing of, for another living human's convenience, living humans who have committed no crimes nor have expressed any desire to die. Admit the truth, or continue to be mocked for being a dishonest coward.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
Can you get an dumber??????????

Back