The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

Rates
Graphic illustrating the statistic that 1 in every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed, 2.8% attempted).

Millions of women in the United States have experienced rape.

As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American women had been victims of attempted or completed rape.5
Young women are especially at risk.

82% of all juvenile victims are female. 90% of adult rape victims are female.6
Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.3
Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.7
Read more statistics about campus sexual

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

Rates
Graphic illustrating the statistic that 1 in every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed, 2.8% attempted).

Millions of women in the United States have experienced rape.

As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American women had been victims of attempted or completed rape.5
Young women are especially at risk.

82% of all juvenile victims are female. 90% of adult rape victims are female.6
Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.3
Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.7 Read more statistics about campus sexual
All of these stats are fiction. Pure fabrication. I feel sorry for the gullible fool who actually thinks they have any basis in reality.

G - U - L - L - I - B - L - E

It takes two humans to have a baby

Let’s control men’s bodies instead of women's bodies

Last edited:
It takes two humans to have a baby
It takes only one person to kill another living human who has committed no crime. How do you suggest we stop this from happening?

Let’s control mend bodies instead of women's bodies
How will that help?

I noticed that your reading comprehension isn't very good either. Let me know if you need me to explain any of the words in my post.

Back