The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

What is bullshit is asserting that women's convenience is so paramount that it somehow justifies giving women the power to decide if other living humans shall be put to death.

Suck your own dick and don’t ever penetrate a woman you evil shit bag.

Because it’s a fake question
Well, at least we now know that you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

Women are not killing babies
Every day, women kill other living humans for their own convenience. This makes those women rather shitty people

They are aborting unwanted fetuses
Like I said, they are killing living humans for their own convenience. This is about as shitty a situation as can be achieved by humanity. I see that you advocate for this shitty behavior. This makes you a shitty person as well.

Your views are not the law asshole
You're a shitty person. There are no two ways about it. It's likely a result of your severely lacking education.

If a doctor told you your daughter was going to die because the fetus was unviable and would end up killing her if it wasn’t terminated would you FORCE your daughter to carry it and die?

Suck your own dick and don’t ever penetrate a woman you evil shit bag.
What a marvelous rationale for advocating the killing of living humans for one's convenience. Yes, you are evil, you are shitty and you aren't very articulate.

Well, at least we now know that you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.

Every day, women kill other living humans for their own convenience. This makes those women rather shitty people

Like I said, they are killing living humans for their own convenience. This is about as shitty a situation as can be achieved by humanity. I see that you advocate for this shitty behavior. This makes you a shitty person as well.

You're a shitty person. There are no two ways about it. It's likely a result of your severely lacking education.

You refuse to answer

You have proven you don’t care about any life

You just want to destroy womens lives because you hate women

What a marvelous rationale for advocating the killing of living humans for one's convenience. Yes, you are evil, you are shitty and you aren't very articulate.

Start your race war asshole

See how quick you get dead you stupid trumper

If a doctor told you your daughter was going to die because the fetus was unviable and would end up killing her if it wasn’t terminated would you FORCE your daughter to carry it and die?

You would grin in her face while she died huh ass miner

Only a fucking idiot would pretend all women are evil because your religion makes you ignore facts

iBDaMann is a totally unnecessary and unwanted manifestation of sub-humanity living amonf us.

How ironic that it speaks of conveniently removing the unwanted elements among us
when it itself is such a perfect example of something that could well be skimmed off the pile.

iBDaMann is a totally unnecessary and unwanted manifestation of sub-humanity living amonf us.

How ironic that it speaks of conveniently removing the unwanted elements among us
when it itself is such a perfect example of something that could well be skimmed off the pile.

I've always found it interesting how Reichwingers think that we lefties are cowardly wimps... yet we somehow terrify them. Why is that, do you think?

I've always found it interesting how Reichwingers think that we lefties are cowardly wimps... yet we somehow terrify them. Why is that, do you think?
You sit there cowering in the corner pretending that it's the world that's afraid of you. Why do you think you are comelled to EVADE all direct questions? Let's try one, shall we?

Do you believe that a woman should have the power to kill another living human for her own convenience, to include killing living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die?

I rest my case.

The idea that anyone would somehow be afraid of you is absurd. You must be tightly wedged into your safe space at the moment.

Too funny. Total waste of bandwidth. How ironic.

I haven't the slightest qualm with it.
So a man walks up to a woman who has committed no crime (and who has not expressed any desire to die) and he kills her because it would make his life so much more convenient, and you haven't the slightest qualm with it.

Yes, you are a shitty person.

You refuse to answer
I'm the one who is asking the question. Apparently you never learned how internet forums work.

You have proven you don’t care about any life
Well, aren't you the master of logic!

You just want to destroy womens lives because you hate women
OK, so I was actually being sarcastic about you being any good at logic. Just stay at the kids' table.

I think you must be attending your Donald "Christ" Trump's church!
No, but we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

il_1588xN.2373667725_eytp.jpg

You will NEVER answer my simple question
Because you don’t care about any babies

Did you ever answer my question? Do you advocate the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die?

Women die in child birth all the time
No they don't. The vast bulk of women survive childbirth. You'll note that our species has not gone extinct.

But to clarify, my question excludes the less than 1% of pregnancies whereby the mother's life is at risk. They don't enter the picture. My question only considers the killing of living humans for the convenience of a third party.

No they don't. The vast bulk of women survive childbirth. You'll note that our species has not gone extinct.

But to clarify, my question excludes the less than 1% of pregnancies whereby the mother's life is at risk. They don't enter the picture. My question only considers the killing of living humans for the convenience of a third party.

Then make it impossible by getting a vasectomy

It’s not that much of a sacrifice if you really want to stop abortions huh

Back