The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

If you weren't so deficient in English aptitude, you probably would have been able to easily and clearly convey this in your previous post.

Fear not, however, you managed to eek out the question.

ANSWER: My inherent right to point out all sick fucks precedes the US Constitution.

You didn't understand my response, did you?

Am I suppose to understand something that is this bizarre and off the wall??????????? I am wondering if you're suffering from schizophrenia, or are you on LSD.

@Trumpet, I see that you actually asked that question, which means that you might be as stupid as Terry and Concart who are unable to distinguish between different people. I just want to know if you are as well.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

The JPP weirdo calling others stupid.

With absolute certainty. He made a lot of mistakes when he first arrived here.

At first I thought he was just a sock puppeteer like Mason, but then it became clear that he really does believe those are his "friends" and not just hiding the fact they're his socks.

The signature was the first clue. Initially it was almost pure Freudian. Id, Ego, SuperEgo = IBDaMann, Into the Night, gfm175. Since then he's merged them more and usually stays with one account for awhile before transferring over....usually in concert with thanking himself, congratulating himself or seeking to boost his thread with "conversation".

Go to any of his profiles, click on "Find latest started threads", go back several pages and then start looking at them. He has patterns.

While I think Sybil is average or better in intelligence and average or better educated based upon the work required to put together his manifesto forum, I have no doubt his suitcase isn't packed very tight.

There are some similarities with Uncensored2008, but I'm not as certain about that account.

hDkTY6E.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've sure put A LOT of effort into analyzing this... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup, you've got me for SURE now!!! ;)

ITN is the main account meant to be the very wordy annoying douchebag who ultimately screams "FALLACY FALLACY FALLACY" to everything...

gfm7175 is a secondary account meant to support the main account via liking posts, pretending to hold conversations with it, and the likewise.

IBD is another supporting account meant to be the sarcastic snarky asshole whenever geniuses like Dutch Uncle... no wait, Doc Dutch... no wait, Terry... start questioning the sock relationship between ITN and gfm7175...

I got four more socks... CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?? I have complete faith in you! ;)

Just out of curiosity... How DO you DO IT, Sherlock??!?!?!

Whoops. I just "messed up" again, being snarky on my gfm7175 sock account instead of my IBD sock account... My bad... I'll make sure to scream FALLACY at the top of my lungs whenever you dare question me about it... ;) ;)

The debate regarding abortion rights is a legal/constitutional debate. At what point is the mother's right to privacy usurped by the rights of the fetus. My position is that Roe was based on solid reasoning. As the fetus develops, it becomes more 'human' and gains more rights. But that's not what this thread is about. It's an idiot giving us a lecture on morals.

The right to privacy can definitely trump the right to life (which frankly, is not enshrined in the Constitution.) There are many examples of this. I don't need a morals lecture from a fucking moron with a morbid fascination with photos of death.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've sure put A LOT of effort into analyzing this... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup, you've got me for SURE now!!! ;)

ITN is the main account meant to be the very wordy annoying douchebag who ultimately screams "FALLACY FALLACY FALLACY" to everything...

gfm7175 is a secondary account meant to support the main account via liking posts, pretending to hold conversations with it, and the likewise.

IBD is another supporting account meant to be the sarcastic snarky asshole whenever geniuses like Dutch Uncle... no wait, Doc Dutch... no wait, Terry... start questioning the sock relationship between ITN and gfm7175...

I got four more socks... CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?? I have complete faith in you! ;)

Just out of curiosity... How DO you DO IT, Sherlock??!?!?!

Whoops. I just "messed up" again, being snarky on my gfm7175 sock account instead of my IBD sock account... My bad... I'll make sure to scream FALLACY at the top of my lungs whenever you dare question me about it... ;) ;)

Sane, honest people would just have ignored me, not written a manifesto. LOL

It’s not a human being idiot
You changed the wording from "living human." A fetus with human DNA and a heartbeat is clearly a living human.

It’s a human fetus
... with human DNA and a heartbeat.

So, do you advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die?

Let's run through a few examples:

* Throwing Jews into ovens
* Putting bullets into the backs of the heads of children belonging to a clan of "cockroaches"
* throwing homosexuals off the roofs of tall buildings
* chopping up a fetus for someone's convenience
* stoning a woman to death (at the request of the husband)

Is this what you stand for, i.e. the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime?

What moral principle are you using? US law does not consider abortion murder.
I was very clear in specifying the "killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Abortion is only one example. I listed various examples.

Were you planning on addressing the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime? You, Concart and evince seem desperate to shift the discussion away from the context of "morality" to an entirely different topic that was not intended, i.e. current law.

Let's keep the discussion on track and discuss the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Is this type of killing something that you embrace? What class of living humans do you most enjoy seeing killed?

I was very clear in specifying the "killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Abortion is only one example. I listed various examples.

Were you planning on addressing the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime? You, Concart and evince seem desperate to shift the discussion away from the context of "morality" to an entirely different topic that was not intended, i.e. current law.

Let's keep the discussion on track and discuss the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Is this type of killing something that you embrace? What class of living humans do you most enjoy seeing killed?

Sorry. Should not have commented. I do not care about abortion.

You being against abortion has nothing to do with morality.
I didn't comment on abortion. You did. You really are too stupid to understand words.

All of my commentary has been on the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. You decided to focus on abortion. I'm looking at all killings of living humans. Please stop trying to alter my position to your position.

I didn't comment on abortion. You did. You really are too stupid to understand words.

All of my commentary has been on the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. You decided to focus on abortion. I'm looking at all killings of living humans. Please stop trying to alter my position to your position.

fuck you

What class of living humans do you [BidenPresident] most enjoy seeing killed?
I'm not sure about BidenPresident, as he's too cowardly to say, but Lindsay Graham has a bit more courage, coming right out and saying that he enjoys seeing Russians killed. "Money well spent" according to him... What a sick fuck...

This one won't go away, huh?

Shall we continue to repeat ourselves?

The OP's premise that his/her/its question makes a coward out of anybody is ludicrous on its face.

How am I a coward for opining with confidence that a fetus is not a person,
and that aborting it for convenience
is a much better idea than bringing an unwanted child in the world?

Am I vacillating on my point?
Am I using vague wording?
Do I give a fuck about what anybody else thinks?
Am I reticent to suggest that the OP is a fucking asshole?

How do the Reichnuts like my questions?

Nope, because there has yet to be a single leftist out there brave enough to answer the question asked.

Shall we continue to repeat ourselves?
This is a self-inflicted issue. I'd rather that you simply answer the question, but if you insist upon repeating the same evasions over and over again, then you'll notice that the responses you receive to them will likewise be the same.

The OP's premise that his/her/its question makes a coward out of anybody is ludicrous on its face.
Actually, it has held up VERY well, as there has YET to be a SINGLE leftist who has been brave enough to answer the question, and EVERY leftist who has posted in this thread has cowardly EVADED the question, trying to amend the wording of it, trying to talk about things other than what was asked, etc etc.

How am I a coward for opining with confidence that a fetus is not a person,
Because the question didn't ask about a 'person', but rather asked about a 'living human', specifically one that has not committed a crime nor has expressed any desire to die.

Can I abort YOU for convenience? Why or why not?

Am I vacillating on my point?
Am I using vague wording?
Am I reticent to suggest that the OP is a fucking asshole?
Irrelevant. Ultimately, you are still evading the question as asked.

How do the Reichnuts like my questions?
They are all irrelevant questions with regard to this thread. Are you ready to stop being a coward and answer the question AS ASKED?

Leftists such as yourself keep advocating for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime, did you notice? ... and they make the lamest excuses and EVASIONS and fallacies and word games.

Except that leftists continue to EVADE in the most cowardly and dishonest manner. They simply won't answer the question that is asked while answering every question that was not asked.

How am I a coward for opining with confidence that a fetus is not a person
You are a coward because you are answering a question that was not asked while EVADING the question that turns you into a whimpering coward, which is "Do you advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die?"

You could pull an AProudLefty maneuver whereby you answer in the negative ... with your fingers crossed ... knowing that you will continue to advocate for the killing of living humans who are young enough.

You could pull a Concart maneuver and pretend only for this discussion that you totally disagree with the global medical community's maxim that a pulse/heartbeat is absolute proof of life, or that having human DNA somehow leaves open the possibility of being of some other species, i.e. that you do not agree that living humans qualify as living humans.

You could pull a Frank Apisa maneuver and simply contradict yourself every other sentence, and then claim to be totally, completely, unalterably AGAINST all killing of living humans ... except in the cases where you make exceptions.

Am I [basically EVADING]?
Yes.
Am I [throwing up a smokescreen of irrelevance]?
Yes.
You obsess over what others think so you virtue-signal whenever you get the chance.
Am I [inclined to virtue-signal] that the OP is a fucking asshole?
Absolutely! You made a big production about announcing how you have me on "Ignore" because you absolutely NEED for everyone to know just how cowardly you are. Don't worry, this particular post of yours makes your cowardice and dishonesty obvious to everyone who can read.

So, which class of living humans gives you the most pleasure when killed? Those with whom you disagree politically? Would you enjoy me being killed? Which class? This can remain just between you and me.

I'm not sure about BidenPresident, as he's too cowardly to say, but Lindsay Graham has a bit more courage, coming right out and saying that he enjoys seeing Russians killed. "Money well spent" according to him... What a sick fuck...
I'd be careful with this one. There are many better ways of going after Graham that don't make you look like you are intentionally misinterpreting his words. Lindsay Graham is correct that US money spent in Ukraine is getting immense bang for the buck because the Ukrainians are highly motivated to optimize our aid and effectively drive the invading occupiers out. Sadly, since the invading occupiers are legal military targets, it necessarily means that Russians are dying and will die if they don't retreat and leave. So, the Ukrainians are using our help to effectively hand Russia its arse in eight separate boxes, some assembly required.

My recommendation is to focus on Lindsay Graham's political activity and not so much on mere statements to the press.

Back