The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

STILL no honest answers from leftists to this question, eh?
Apparently not. However, in an attempt to distract attention away from this, America created a HATEFUL satire of Jesus ... to mock Republicans.

I was not distracted.

It was a stupid thread back in early August, Frank.
Leftists couldn't find the moral and intellectual fortitude to be honest back in August, and the falling leaves won't make them any more honest all of a sudden.

Not a single shred of honesty from the JPP leftists. Go figure. Nothing but pure EVASION from an easy, clear, straightforward question that horrifies the shit out of them. It would be entirely different if but one of them could have managed to be honest for even a fraction of the time it took to post yet another bloated piece of dishonesty, the matter would have been resolved and the discussion could have shifted to that point. However, we are left with the glaringly conspicuous observation that leftists can't explain why they mindlessly OBEY the DNC and wholeheartedly support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime.

JPP leftists have employed every fallacy in the playbook, and even hired Frank Apisa to custom tailor some new fallacies, just to run interference on this issue. There are still no answers to the question. There is still no explanation as to why leftists are such shitty people. We're all left to speculate.

attachment.php

Leftists couldn't find the moral and intellectual fortitude to be honest back in August, and the falling leaves won't make them any more honest all of a sudden.

Not a single shred of honesty from the JPP leftists. Go figure. Nothing but pure EVASION from an easy, clear, straightforward question that horrifies the shit out of them. It would be entirely different if but one of them could have managed to be honest for even a fraction of the time it took to post yet another bloated piece of dishonesty, the matter would have been resolved and the discussion could have shifted to that point. However, we are left with the glaringly conspicuous observation that leftists can't explain why they mindlessly OBEY the DNC and wholeheartedly support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime.

JPP leftists have employed every fallacy in the playbook, and even hired Frank Apisa to custom tailor some new fallacies, just to run interference on this issue. There are still no answers to the question. There is still no explanation as to why leftists are such shitty people. We're all left to speculate.

attachment.php

Why do you hate brown people?

Would it matter, Sybil? You fervently believe that Into the Night and IBDaMann are just good friends for over a decade. I think you are all three the same person.

Why does it matter to you that I believe this to be true? Is it because you fear others will see the same view?

You are just describing yourself again, Sock.
But you are not me. You are not IBDaMann. You are not gfm7175.

The question, remains without an honest answer from any leftists. Yes, the question has been dishonestly answered many times, and EVADED entirely even more.

But it pleases me to no end to watch the internet's two stupidest morons waste time with each other. I'll let you get your tongue back up Terry's ass now.
Mantra 52 Anal Leakage

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

Back