The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

So why should living humans of the fetus life stage be stripped of their rights?

This one is alive.

288833.gif

She is asking for the same rights.

That it's not racism, it's bigotry.
It's a really weird argument, since being a bigot isn't really better, but there it is.
I see your confusion now. You thought I was making an argument. I was not.

You are simply operating under the common misconception that "racism" means "bigotry." It does not. Racism involves inequality under the law. One person cannot be racist unless he is causing an inequality under the law.

A person who hates/fears members of other classes is a bigot.

There certainly may be bigots on this board but I don't believe that any user account on Just Plain Politics has the power to create inequalities under the law.

I see your confusion now. You thought I was making an argument. I was not.

You are simply operating under the common misconception that "racism" means "bigotry." It does not. Racism involves inequality under the law. One person cannot be racist unless he is causing an inequality under the law.

A person who hates/fears members of other classes is a bigot.

There certainly may be bigots on this board but I don't believe that any user account on Just Plain Politics has the power to create inequalities under the law.

That's just #semantics.

Are you a Trump supporter?

It follows that anything moves doesn't mean it's "alive".
I thought we no longer needed to beat that dead horse but if we must continue ... here we go again.

It's the heartbeat that means it's alive. The dummy doesn't have a heartbeat. You don't have to consider it alive.

I thought we no longer needed to beat that dead horse but if we must continue ... here we go again.

It's the heartbeat that means it's alive. The dummy doesn't have a heartbeat. You don't have to consider it alive.

Here we come back to the brain dead patient whose heart still beating. We've come around the circle again.

Did you just learn this? "Semantics" refers to the meaning of words. Hello?

In the colloquial sense, it refers to when people try to obfuscate the point by nitpicking words and definitions.
For example, a common way the Trumpcucks here defend Trump's racism is by saying the groups he attacks aren't technically races, so it's not racism.

Hold on, are you an insurrectionist?

I'll take that as a yes.
And no, I am not.

In the colloquial sense, it refers to when people try to obfuscate the point by nitpicking words and definitions.
For example, a common way the Trumpcucks here defend Trump's racism is by saying the groups he attacks aren't technically races, so it's not racism.

I'll take that as a yes.
And no, I am not.

Please provide two examples of Trump's racism.

How many leftists will own up to approving of the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has expressed no desire to die?

How many leftists will own up to approving of said killing if the justification is to make some third living human's life more convenient?

You've been sipping too much Clorox.

Just read the question. It is an easy, simply and straightforward two-part question.

Do you believe it should be legal to kill a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die? How does your answer change if said killing clearly makes some other living human's life more convenient?

You don't have to change any words. This is not a trick question. There are no semantic games being played. It's a straightforward question.

Once you answer this question, we can thereafter discuss "abortion" if you like.

197-1970281_murder-clipart.png

I don't believe it should be legal to kill an innocent person. But this appears to be a gotcha question.

Unfairly and unequally. That is usually something the Left wants to eradicate. Here they celebrate and encourage unequal treatment under the law.

That is your opinion. I don't share it. If a mother is raising a child and the father is absent, he should pay.

Back