The real threat isn’t from Muslims

If Muslims kill more people than Christians do and if Americans kill more Muslims than Muslims kill Americans... er ...IF...

I went and got me some stats. Read on IF YOU DARE.

Certified killings of Americans for the last thirty years:

10, 325.

Certified killings of Muslims by Americans for the last thirty years:

Its head hangin' time, my little brainless ones. And you wonder why they hate you.

Some degree of anti-Americanism may reflect ideology, distorted history, or a foreign government's attempt to shift blame onto others (a practice that all governments indulge in), but a lot of it is the inevitable result of policies that the American people have supported in the past. When you kill tens of thousands of people in other countries -- and sometimes for no good reason -- you shouldn't be surprised when people in those countries are enraged by this behavior and interested in revenge. After all, how did we react after September 11?
So now its not Christians and Muslims but Americans and Muslims and only one killing the other.......
Thats a different claim altogether, 'O brainless one....did your data come from the Muslim Brotherhood or Huffington Post ?

288,000 in the last 30 years...?

Saddam Hussein is responsible for the killing that many Iraqis in the last 30 years all by himself......thats just one Muslim

Put the goalposts back and try again....

Last edited:
it always fascinates me how the liberal left can paint the 'right wing extremists' with the same broad brush, but muslims, radical or not, are entirely individualistic.

So now its not Christians and Muslims but Americans and Muslims and only one killing the other.......
Thats a different claim altogether, 'O brainless one....did your data come from the Muslim Brotherhood or Huffington Post ?

288,000 in the last 30 years...?

Saddam Hussein is responsible for the killing that many Iraqis in the last 30 years all by himself......thats just one Muslim

Put the goalposts back and try again....

No. It is American data which underplays the Muslim figure to exclude those where there is no certain proof. Some estimates put the figure at over 1 million. Doesnt your TV have another channel besides Fox?

No. It is American data which underplays the Muslim figure to exclude those where there is no certain proof. Some estimates put the figure at over 1 million. Doesnt your TV have another channel besides Fox?
The Ottomans killed 50,000,000 .....whats your point ?
Then we can discuss Durfar and the Sudan....and other Muslim genocides in Africa...

doesn't your brain have any other gear but anti-American liberal ?

God, bravs gets pwned on so many threads....
Really pinhead....you don't know 50 million is more than 1 million....

Muslims are as barbaric now as they were for the last 500 years....
Adolf didn't even kill 50 million....

anyway, its not about Americans and Muslims...its about Christians and Muslims...as Post 12 claimed...

Really pinhead....you don't know 50 million is more than 1 million....

Muslims are as barbaric now as they were for the last 500 years....
Adolf didn't even kill 50 million....

Interesting that you bring up Hitler. He was a hate-filled bigot, also...

You ought to try to understand the issue before you dive in....:palm:

Oh, trust me - I understand. And you are getting pwned, as usual.

Just a hint: hate-filled bigots will ALWAYS be pwned. Irrational thought doesn't hold up in debate.

Oh, trust me - I understand. And you are getting pwned, as usual.

Just a hint: hate-filled bigots will ALWAYS be pwned. Irrational thought doesn't hold up in debate.
Then why do you even post anything....
you're as irrational as they come....and in complete denial....

If you agree Christians are way more violent than Muslims, thats ok with me....That is the debate.

So your point is that supposedly bravo=Hitler?

Ever hear of Godwin's Law?

Yes, Damo - the fact that Hitler was a bigot, and bravo is a bigot, means that bravo is exactly 100% like Hitler in every way. That's exactly what I was going for.

Too many stupid pills tonight or something? What gives?

The Ottomans killed 50,000,000 .....whats your point ?
Then we can discuss Durfar and the Sudan....and other Muslim genocides in Africa...

doesn't your brain have any other gear but anti-American liberal ?

Yes. Pro justice. Anti lie. Anti violence. Oh..and no reverse.

Yes. Pro justice. Anti lie. Anti violence. Oh..and no reverse.
Well, there you go...me too....

then you admit that Muslims over the last 500 years are responsible for more death than Christians....good.
And Christians aren't slouches either....

Muslims have probably killed more Muslims than anyone else in recent history.

Yes, Damo - the fact that Hitler was a bigot, and bravo is a bigot, means that bravo is exactly 100% like Hitler in every way. That's exactly what I was going for.

Right. Got it.

The logic of pinheads is just astounding to normal people....
I'm beginning to think Micky Savage was right...was he the one that said Liberalism is a mental illness?.....:palm:

So stating a fact about a group of people is what you define as a bigot ?

If I say that the white man slaughtered the American Indian to the point of extermination, would I be bigoted against white people? They did you know.

If I said the Germans murdered 6 million Jews, would I be bigoted against the Germans....they did, you know.....

I realize I'm speaking in generalities here, thats not the point....
Of course, not all white men murdered Indians...
Of course, not all Germans murdered Jews....
Of course, not all Muslims, kill other Muslims....
so skip that line of criticism...its the way we talk, in general terms and most people understand that without making an issue of it....

One undeniable fact thats undisputed, is you're a moronic, liberal hack.

Back