The real threat isn’t from Muslims

So stating a fact about a group of people is what you define as a bigot ?

If I say that the white man slaughtered the American Indian to the point of extermination, would I be bigoted against white people? They did you know.

If I said the Germans murdered 6 million Jews, would I be bigoted against the Germans....they did, you know.....

I realize I'm speaking in generalities here, thats not the point....
Of course, not all white men murdered Indians...
Of course, not all Germans murdered Jews....
Of course, not all Muslims, kill other Muslims....
so skip that line of criticism...its the way we talk, in general terms and most people understand that without making an issue of it....

One undeniable fact thats undisputed, is you're a moronic, liberal hack.

Most bigoted rhetoric IS about generalizing & stereotyping. If you do that unintentionally on the board, then I'm wrong; only you know how you feel.

I don't like it when a whole group of people gets defined by the worst few. I don't even like it when people do that with conservatives & liberals, much less religions or colors. If a skinhead does something bad, I don't say "there go those Christians again". I recognize that he/she, like the hijackers or anyone else on the extreme, only uses their religion or group for cover - they subvert it for their own agenda, which ultimately has very little, if anything, to do w/ the teachings of that religion or group...

so tell me, Onceler....
Is the poster that said, "christians are way more violent(than Muslims)"

Is he a bigot too...or only me ?

Most bigoted rhetoric IS about generalizing & stereotyping. If you do that unintentionally on the board, then I'm wrong; only you know how you feel.

I don't like it when a whole group of people gets defined by the worst few. I don't even like it when people do that with conservatives & liberals, much less religions or colors. If a skinhead does something bad, I don't say "there go those Christians again". I recognize that he/she, like the hijackers or anyone else on the extreme, only uses their religion or group for cover - they subvert it for their own agenda, which ultimately has very little, if anything, to do w/ the teachings of that religion or group...
Really!
Yet EVERY liberal/Democrat has said and used the term Conservatives or Republicans in just that way....even you have at times....why? Because thats the way we talk....all of us....yet I NEVER heard you whine about that in the past.....
EVERY poster on this board, or any other board, I'd wager, posts the same exact way we do....you just don;t like the facts we expose, and they are facts, like it or not.

Reading through this thread I can summarize it easily.

1. Kenneth throws a bomb and runs away.
2. Topspin claims that Christians are more violent than Muslims.
3. Bravo points out that Muslims have killed far more people than Hitler.
4. Kenneth throws a second bomb and runs away.
3. Onceler compares Bravo to Hitler.

So now its not Christians and Muslims but Americans and Muslims and only one killing the other.......
Thats a different claim altogether, 'O brainless one....did your data come from the Muslim Brotherhood or Huffington Post ?

288,000 in the last 30 years...?

Saddam Hussein is responsible for the killing that many Iraqis in the last 30 years all by himself......thats just one Muslim

Put the goalposts back and try again....

Last time I checked Sadaam was not an American

Well, there you go...me too....

then you admit that Muslims over the last 500 years are responsible for more death than Christians....good.
And Christians aren't slouches either....

Muslims have probably killed more Muslims than anyone else in recent history.

Link.

And when we put the goalposts back where they were....the issue is Christians and Muslims....
NOT Americans and Muslims...

Can't you nimrods follow a simple thread ?

The thread is pointless hence my interjection. I would remind you that America, at least very large parts of America, consider themselves christian with a huge proportion of fundementalists.
The argument who killed more, christians or muslims, cannot be adequately answered, however since I would guess that people of your ilk are actually seeking justification for their own bigotry, it is much more pertinent to ask how many muslims YOU killed. Indeed I would guess that you are pretty close to creating records for all faiths.
After all, it's what yanks do, right? Kill people with whom they disagree.

The thread is pointless hence my interjection. I would remind you that America, at least very large parts of America, consider themselves christian with a huge proportion of fundementalists.
The argument who killed more, christians or muslims, cannot be adequately answered, however since I would guess that people of your ilk are actually seeking justification for their own bigotry, it is much more pertinent to ask how many muslims YOU killed. Indeed I would guess that you are pretty close to creating records for all faiths.
After all, it's what yanks do, right? Kill people with whom they disagree.
At least your head isn't 'pointless'.......
I don't really care is "large parts" of America call themselves Martians...its irrelevant.
We're not talking about American....we're talking about Christians...and that includes even pinhead Christians in the UK....

and the time frame was the last 500years...if you can't do a little research and come up with a reasonable estimate, then you shouldn't try crossing the street alone...

You are quite right though...Yanks, (and I dare say everyone, everywhere), don't usually kill those that agree with them....thank god your peabrain can grasp that simple bit of data...

Let me know when you reach puberty, and we can talk again..until then, fuck off.

I already did.

The 2006 rant of a RW blogger on an anonymous forum is not proof.
Ok, its only because I'm a nice guy, I'll help get started....

http://www.google.com/search?q=Isla...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/kenya/T9MDULJN154ONB8TA

The Islamic Genocide Records of MUSLIM on MUSLIM killings:

- 50,000 Tajikistan, 1992-96 (secularists against Islamists)
- 40,000 Chad, 1982-90
- 25,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)
- 20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)
- 10,000 South Yemen, 1986 (civil war)
- 16,000 Western Sahara, 1975-present
- 75,000 Iraq, 2003-present (domestic)
- 80,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)
- 100,000 North Yemen, 1962-70
- 140,000 Kuwait War, 1990-91
- 150,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90
- 150,000 Liberia, 1989-97
- 300,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)
- 300,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1990s
- 400,000 Somalia, 1991-present
- 200,000 Algeria, 1991-2006 (between Islamists and the government)
- 1,000,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88
- 1,100,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present
- 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)

Thats about 5,000,000 to get you going

This only cover about 45 years, maybe less....and you can research the "Ottoman Empire"..
and Armenian genocide.
Do your own homework.

Last edited:
By John Tirman

IS IT FAIR to investigate the sources of extremism that may pose a threat to US security? Thats what Republican Representative Peter King of New York is doing this week as he holds hearings to probe the radicalization of American Muslims.

The hearings are controversial, but the link between extremism and violence is worth exploring. The problem is that King has the spotlight fixed on only one group. There is a tangible threat of extremist terrorism in America, but it is not Muslims we need to wonder about.

The START database on terrorism in America, which tracks all incidents of political violence, shows that most attacks in the last two decades have been on black churches, reproductive rights facilities, government offices, and individual minorities. And those have been committed mainly by right-wing extremists. From 1990 to 2009, START identified 275 homicide events that killed 520 people and were committed by right-wing ideologues. There were many more incidents of destruction of property, nonfatal attacks, and other acts of thuggery by white supremacists, private militias, and the like.

The last two years have gotten worse, at least in hate speech. For the second year in a row, the radical right in America expanded explosively in 2010, notes the Southern Poverty Law Center in a just-released annual survey. Coupled with economic woes, this growth is driven by resentment over the changing racial demographics . . . and the mainstreaming of conspiracy theories and other demonizing propaganda aimed at various minorities.

The center lists more than 1,000 hate groups in America, the most in its 20-plus years of keeping watch. And yes, it can happen here: Eight of the 10 groups exposed as hate groups in Massachusetts are right-wing extremists, with the other two black separatists. What about Muslim extremism? There have been arrests of Muslims who appeared to have been planning attacks, most all of them far from realization. But the numbers seem to be increasing.

This uptick is noted in a 2010 study from the global policy think tank RAND. But RAND also states that only 46 publicly reported cases of domestic radicalization and recruitment to jihadist terrorism occurred in the United States since 9/11, and that most of the would-be jihadists were individuals who recruited themselves.

But why this self-recruitment?

In virtually every incident attributed to Muslims, one reason for their discontent emerged: The US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

King should expand his investigation to the largest sources of extremist violence in America the Ku Klux Klan, the neo-Nazis, and their newer versions and ask how hate speech and war fuel attacks. Those would be congressional hearings worth listening to.

king-mccarthy.jpg

king-smear-hearings.jpg

McCarthyism-McKingism.jpg

What I find fascinating in all this is that the so-called liberal biased MSM has NOT emphasized the FACT that the FBI has already documented that various imams of American mosques were pivotal in helping with at least 15-20% of the cases againstl Islamic extremist/fundamentalist intent on terrorist acts.

So WTF is Peter King doing other than fear mongering his base for the upcoming elections?

And here are some tidbits that I'm sure escaped King's agenda:

Domestic terrorists as big a threat as al-Qaeda, says FBI head Robert Mueller
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7100318.ece

FBI Whistleblower: White Supremacists Are Major Domestic Terrorist Threat
http://www.democracynow.org/2005/6/13/fbi_whistleblower_white_supremacists_are_major

Reading through this thread I can summarize it easily.

1. Kenneth throws a bomb and runs away.
2. Topspin claims that Christians are more violent than Muslims.
3. Bravo points out that Muslims have killed far more people than Hitler.
4. Kenneth throws a second bomb and runs away.
3. Onceler compares Bravo to Hitler.

You missed a point or two there Captian Clue.

Ok, its only because I'm a nice guy, I'll help get started....

http://www.google.com/search?q=Isla...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The Islamic Genocide Records of MUSLIM on MUSLIM killings:

- 50,000 Tajikistan, 1992-96 (secularists against Islamists)
- 40,000 Chad, 1982-90
- 25,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)
- 20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)
- 10,000 South Yemen, 1986 (civil war)
- 16,000 Western Sahara, 1975-present
- 75,000 Iraq, 2003-present (domestic)
- 80,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)
- 100,000 North Yemen, 1962-70
- 140,000 Kuwait War, 1990-91
- 150,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90
- 150,000 Liberia, 1989-97
- 300,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)
- 300,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1990s
- 400,000 Somalia, 1991-present
- 200,000 Algeria, 1991-2006 (between Islamists and the government)
- 1,000,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88
- 1,100,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present
- 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)

Thats about 5,000,000 to get you going

This only cover about 45 years, maybe less....and you can research the "Ottoman Empire"..
and Armenian genocide.
Do your own homework.

:palm: So you refer me to "SeekTheTruth/Toronto, Canada" on yet another forum and another rant with no citations.

"90 percent of Muslims killed in the world are killed by fellow Muslims! ISLAM is the Record Holder of Genocide if you include Infidels and Kafirs!"

Pardon me for not taking it as gospel.

:palm: So you refer me to "SeekTheTruth/Toronto, Canada" on yet another forum and another rant with no citations.

"90 percent of Muslims killed in the world are killed by fellow Muslims! ISLAM is the Record Holder of Genocide if you include Infidels and Kafirs!"

Pardon me for not taking it as gospel.

There was over 9,000,000 hits on that search....pick a different one if you got a problem with the Canadian one...:palm:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Islam...ient=firefox-a
Suit yourself.....instead , you're being a whining asshole.

Back