The reason Palin is demonized, and you're not sure why you don't like her

Clinton supporters are into gender politics.

Your daughter being promiscuous doesn't mean you therefore have to change your opinion on promiscuity. That's like saying someone has to advocate drunk driving if their child dies doing it. That's just stupid, bro.

All media claim to be fair. Even lefty rags. If you discount every person who does analysis for media that leaves nobody, douchey.

Sometimes quitting a job is the ballsy and correct move.

You're decimated by my truth.

Clinton supporters are into gender politics.
Yeah, and that's why the overwhelming majority of her supporters went for Obama.

You're full of shit.
Your daughter being promiscuous doesn't mean you therefore have to change your opinion on promiscuity. That's like saying someone has to advocate drunk driving if their child dies doing it. That's just stupid, bro.
Did I say she had to change her opinion on promiscuity? I was talking about sexual education in public schools. Please follow.
All media claim to be fair. Even lefty rags. If you discount every person who does analysis for media that leaves nobody, douchey.
Again you're not following. She claimed Fox is fair. They're the only media source that has portrayed her in a beaming positive light. She speaks with a bias.
Sometimes quitting a job is the ballsy and correct move.
Now you're just wishing she would donkey-punch 'ya. If she hasn't done anything wrong, she should serve the term she was elected to serve.
You're decimated by my truth.

You're lapping up her ejaculatory fluids.

Yeah, and that's why the overwhelming majority of her supporters went for Obama.

You're full of shit.
He was black. He trumped on the victim scale.
Did I say she had to change her opinion on promiscuity? I was talking about sexual education in public schools. Please follow.
Yes. You said she had to have certain position on it because of her daugher.
Again you're not following. She claimed Fox is fair. They're the only media source that has portrayed her in a beaming positive light. She speaks with a bias.

Now you're just wishing she would donkey-punch 'ya. If she hasn't done anything wrong, she should serve the term she was elected to serve.

You're lapping up her ejaculatory fluids.

Fox is just as fair as any other mass media lie station.

Back