The Reason the Left Hated Trump was

Because they got too much personal sin in them. And they saw the head sinner storm into power and couldn’t control their envy

Blessings

Because they got too much personal sin in them. And they saw the head sinner storm into power and couldn’t control their envy

Blessings
It was his lies about other people and refusal to admit being wrong ever.

Starting with the birtherism. Think what ot took for President Obama to participate in a peaceful and respectful inauguration of trump after all his lies about birtherism.

Then the GOP primary, disgusting and unfounded attacks against people i disagree with. Megan Kelly, Cruz, Rubio, and Jeb. He had no political knowledge so just made stuff up and it was personal.

Helsinki was a moment i still can't believe i witnessed. Siding with Putin over the United States. Ugh

I don't hate people, that is how violence happens and i am not violent. However, I have little respect for impeached trump.

11 Days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It was his lies about other people and refusal to admit being wrong ever.

Starting with the birtherism. Think what ot took for President Obama to participate in a peaceful and respectful inauguration of trump after all his lies about birtherism.

Then the GOP primary, disgusting and unfounded attacks against people i disagree with. Megan Kelly, Cruz, Rubio, and Jeb. He had no political knowledge so just made stuff up and it was personal.

Helsinki was a moment i still can't believe i witnessed. Siding with Putin over the United States. Ugh

I don't hate people, that is how violence happens and i am not violent. However, I have little respect for impeached trump.

11 Days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You are not in agreement with the left.

Blessings

Blessings

Christianity and violence go together in your addlepated mind. Trump is your Jesus. It is all about you and your inability to think logically. Many rightys are too conned by Trump to talk logically.

Christianity and violence go together in your addlepated mind. Trump is your Jesus. It is all about you and your inability to think logically. Many rightys are too conned by Trump to talk logically.

Trump is not even a Christian. What are you mumbling about now? And 90% of his followers aren’t either. But then again neither are you, you haven’t humbled yourself before God, you are you’re own god which leads to death.

Blessings

Blessings

Whew, now Americans don't like Trump cause they are like Trump, is it any wonder the right are such easy prey for demagogues

Blessings

Nope you're incorrect we hate him because we were taught that p**** grabbing is obscene we hate him because he is fomenting hate for minorities we hate him because he's f****** up the economy and lying to coal miners and on and on and on. His base is uneducated and low IQ and meth addicted

Back