The Reason the Left Hated Trump was

The defining feature of the Left is the use of government to gain their political ends. People are irrelevant except to vote them into power. Government is the tool that should control essentially, well, everything for the Left.

W/out a foundation will the rest of your argument stand??

Always simpletons accuse their rivals of crimes, which they themselves obviously partake.........

Only difference is who is to gain from it....

the gop & the dem party both use the government as a means to secure their power, which for the most part is merely an extension of wallstreet & monied interests......

One is as guilty as shit as the other....... THEY BOTH USE REGULATIONS & ANY/ALL OTHER FORMS OF PERSUATION THEY CAN MUSTER TO FURTHER THEIR AIMS & STIMIE THEIR COMPETITORS........

Trump is the first atheist president in a long time. he has no belief in god other than himself.
How those pretending to be religious can possibly follow him, is crazed. It is pure hypocrisy. There is nothing religious about a selfish, foul-mouthed nasty selfish person who lies for sport.
When a guy posts he is religious and backs Trump, I understand he is lying about being religious. The contradictions are too severe to mitigate.
Trump has shown he has no interest in church. He has no idea what is in the bible. He lies and you can delude yourself into believing he is religious, and Jue Biden who is a lifelong church-going Catholic is not. You can see why we laugh at you guys. Try and understand what you really are. We know the truth. You reveal it for all to see.

Well I can see how falwell followed.:nodyes: swine's cut from the same cloth...........

I bet falwell, his wife & trump can hang out now...........lol

Trump is the first atheist president in a long time. he has no belief in god other than himself.
How those pretending to be religious can possibly follow him, is crazed. It is pure hypocrisy. There is nothing religious about a selfish, foul-mouthed nasty selfish person who lies for sport.
When a guy posts he is religious and backs Trump, I understand he is lying about being religious. The contradictions are too severe to mitigate.
Trump has shown he has no interest in church. He has no idea what is in the bible. He lies and you can delude yourself into believing he is religious, and Jue Biden who is a lifelong church-going Catholic is not. You can see why we laugh at you guys. Try and understand what you really are. We know the truth. You reveal it for all to see.

Nerberg’s autobiographical theological statement. Nice

I Bless you my child

Well I can see how falwell followed.:nodyes: swine's cut from the same cloth...........

I bet falwell, his wife & trump can hang out now...........lol

Trollin in the wee hours of the full moon again?
This is not a good sign bil
Get some rest buddy

I Bless you my child

You always think that you have mind-reading abilities.

"They got"? Try saying "They have" instead. At least you will be using proper grammar while trolling.

You run from the truth. Stop pretending you're anything but a coward.

I made your threadban list and it's because you're a pussy.

Only other peasant clowns could believe anyone bothers to hate the Village Idiot - the kinds that hide behind other people's avatars, for instance

I agree...it is all personal sin within me. and the fact trump is the most corrupt POS human being not guilty of murder or rape on the planet.

I’ve posted many times that Trump’s salvation is not confirmed by the word of his testimony. At least I have not gotten a statement of faith. Not that I’ve looked for one either.

But you, confirm your damnation in this post. Get saved bro

I Bless you my child

Back