The Rule

This rule was created because of a long fight between two posters where they constantly engaged in a battle of pedi references

Maineman a left leaning poster talked about his son and some scumbait right winger (I don’t even remember his name) started claiming that MM had sex with his own son

They ended up filling this close knit board at the time with thread after thread with this idiot battle

Meet up challenges and MM telling everyone about how the righty never showed

It was really lame

I begged MM to let it go

It ended with them both banned and the 12b rule being instated

Does that help you understand the rule?

This rule was created because of a long fight between two posters where they constantly engaged in a battle of pedi references

Maineman a left leaning poster talked about his son and some scumbait right winger (I don’t even remember his name) started claiming that MM had sex with his own son

They ended up filling this close knit board at the time with thread after thread with this idiot battle

Meet up challenges and MM telling everyone about how the righty never showed

It was really lame

I begged MM to let it go

It ended with them both banned and the 12b rule being instated

Does that help you understand the rule?
Freud said sex with miners is a lot more common than we think. It's more prevalent in institutions where it's easy to cover up. Intelligence operative Ghislaine Maxwell will most likely walk free.

Freud said sex with miners is a lot more common than we think. It's more prevalent in institutions where it's easy to cover up. Intelligence operative Ghislaine Maxwell will most likely walk free.

Which miners do you like having sex with most: coal or diamond mine?

You never turn out to be correct

She’s dying in prison more likely

Wouldn't you have to be in a coal mine to find a diamond?
I know diamonds are made from coal but not sure if there would be any coal left around a diamond due to the heat and pressures. Do coal miners find diamonds....or are they only on the rings that goat gives them for sex? <---probably really rhinestones.

Bookmark this page. Ghislaine has video of world leaders raping underage girls.
Agreed. It explains why Jeffrey was expendable but Ghislaine is safe and may even walk free with a minimum wrist slap.

Why else would Trump condemn pedos but repeatedly wish her well? You're right, goat, she has videos.

507tc6.jpg

Back