The Rule

She doesn't need video,just that she could rat is enough.
They want whack her too.

Never have evidence against bad, powerful people unless you have insurance.

Videos left with multiple lawyers to be released to multiple media outlets upon her death would be one form of insurance. She easily has 100K to give 10 lawyers 10K to do the deed.

Somebody explain the value of rules in a forum like this.
Maybe I'm missing something, but if somebody's posts offend me, I merely put them on my ignore list.

The vast majority of JPP posts appear with an ignored message on my laptop.
If I absolutely must see them, I can always call up the page without logging on.
I think that I may have last done that in August...by accident.

Maybe if we just stuck to talking about actual political stuff instead of this scurrilous and vague 12b stuff, we wouldn't have to worry about how and who defines the rules? Just a thought. ;)

My apologies for giving you a groan to that one. :laugh: It was an accident.

Somebody explain the value of rules in a forum like this.
Maybe I'm missing something, but if somebody's posts offend me, I merely put them on my ignore list.

The vast majority of JPP posts appear with an ignored message on my laptop.
If I absolutely must see them, I can always call up the page without logging on.
I think that I may have last done that in August...by accident.

Two words: Fucking Lawyers.

The longer answer involves thread titles and accusations that would see JPP banned from both Facebook and Twitter.

You chose to ignore people or not just like you choose to be here or not. There are lots of forums out there. One for every interest. I've been on welding, gun and kayaking forums.

Two words: Fucking Lawyers.

The longer answer involves thread titles and accusations that would see JPP banned from both Facebook and Twitter.

You chose to ignore people or not just like you choose to be here or not. There are lots of forums out there. One for every interest. I've been on welding, gun and kayaking forums.

Golf fora for me. Nifty Niblick is a golf forum username, obviously (well, not obvious to everybody, I suppose).

Golf fora for me. Nifty Niblick is a golf forum username, obviously (well, not obvious to everybody, I suppose).

There ya go!

No, not obvious to me. My golfing experience is limited primarily to Putt-Putt and a few Drunken Driving Range sessions in Okinawa.

Get shit-faced at the Officer's Club at 1700 and be trying to hit the little cart that shags the balls by 1900. :thup:

The driving range was close by..and I wasn't driving.

We do not know the 95% of the things they do in the military. And it's probably a good thing.

It's all the live ammo and other ordnance that makes it really exciting. ;)

Is that why Sailor says that C-4 is just an angry Play-Doh?

Do you remember that scene where this guy threw a clay at another guy and told him it was C-4 in the movie "The Bridge over the River Kwai"?

Is that why Sailor says that C-4 is just an angry Play-Doh?

Do you remember that scene where this guy threw a clay at another guy and told him it was C-4 in the movie "The Bridge over the River Kwai"?

That would be my guess. C-4 is like clay, or Play-Doh, and can be molded into different shapes like Mr. Bill. Small dabs of it, about the size of a large grape or olive, can be lit like sterno and used to cook food. Just don't hit it with a hammer. LOL

Not sure what plastic explosives were used in WWII. TNT was still common when I was in along with C-4. C-4 https://science.howstuffworks.com/c-4.htm

Half pound charges of TNT:
571d8f7801a91e54f4ac338a5fe8c47c.jpg

That would be my guess. C-4 is like clay, or Play-Doh, and can be molded into different shapes. Small dabs of it, about the size of a large grape or olive, can be lit like sterno and used to cook food. Just don't hit it with a hammer. LOL

Don't hit it with a hammer? Seriously? It's because of the sparks that could be generated?

Don't hit it with a hammer? Seriously? It's because of the sparks that could be generated?
The video is short.

More: https://www.military.com/video/ammunition-and-explosives/explosives/c4-explained/1367499806001

A major advantage of C4 is that it can easily be molded into any desired shape. C4 can be pressed into gaps, cracks, holes and voids in buildings, bridges, equipment or machinery. Similarly, it can easily be inserted into empty shaped charge cases of the type used by military engineers. C4 is very stable and insensitive to most physical shocks. C4 cannot be detonated by a gunshot or by dropping it onto a hard surface. It does not explode when set on fire or exposed to microwave radiation. Detonation can only be initiated by a combination of extreme heat and a shockwave, such as when a detonator inserted into it is fired.

https://www.military.com/video/ammunition-and-explosives/explosives/c4-explained/1367499806001

Ok then I admit that I did it on purpose! I am proud to be added to your collection!

It's actually his collection. Did you know that I am The Worst Person On JPP because I've apparently had 4100 or something groans? It's true! Just ask him. lol

(Apparently he missed the 95,000 thanks. lol)

Back